Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
T-lady, u have a brain, make use of it! Lol!

Tacker- you'd be better off without T! N try to lose the whiney voice plzzz!

Abhay- you're the perfect guy n gentleman! Just love u! Try to lose the black clothing though!

Piya- lolz! You're an awesome girl! Yes, sometimes u turn into miss detective, but other than that ur ok gal!

Misha- just live u! Ur cute, innocent, n funny at the same time! Never change mishkoo!

Danish- ur lucky that u haven't become Danish bharta yet...was hoping for it...koi baat nahi! We india forums ppl will complete abhay's adhura job!

Kyun guys?

Awesome topic buddy!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Abhiya, misha - Keep rocking

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhay and Piya:
why are you two so hot?? love both attitudes!
Abhay, decide yaar, stay away or stalk her?lol
Pia, make Abhay jealous,muhahaha!lol
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PKYEK team: PKYEK is better than Twilight, 

Vivian D'Sena: Abhay Raichand is better than Edward Cullen and you are better than Rob Pattinson :-). I am a great fan of Twilight books and I see you more as Edward Cullen than Rob himself. )By the way, No Comparisons ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Sukriti: Pia is stronger and more stubborn than  Bella. You are better than Kristine.๐Ÿ‘ I never liked her as Bella Swan.  
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ritz93

PKYEK team: PKYEK is better than Twilight, 

Vivian D'Sena: Abhay Raichand is better than Edward Cullen and you are better than Rob Pattinson :-). I am a great fan of Twilight books and I see you more as Edward Cullen than Rob himself. )By the way, No Comparisons ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Sukriti: Pia is stronger and more stubborn than  Bella. You are better than Kristine.๐Ÿ‘ I never liked her as Bella Swan.  

hey Ritz if you are talking in terms of the actors,  i agree in every aspect in looks, chemistry and acting, i love Abhiya more then Edwella, and V & S  more then  R& K

but if it was about their characters, then sorry but Edwrad and Bella were more consistent and their love story is more logical and makes more sense then this stupid track of Abhaya and Piya

where Piya in one frame is out to get him and harm him in front off everyone just to prove he is a vampires and then in the next frame she says she did that cause she cares for him๐Ÿ˜•DUH!

in one frame she shouts for help and runs away scared and disgusted from him and then in the the second frame she loves him and feels she cant get away from him๐Ÿ˜• DUH!

the Cvs made both Abhiya inconsistent and contradicting , hence unconvincing! and we don't know when this damn love story will begin!

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ka7eela

hey Ritz if you are talking in terms of the actors,  i agree in every aspect in looks, chemistry and acting, i love Abhiya more then Edwella, and V & S  more then  R& K

but if it was about their characters, then sorry but Edwrad and Bella were more consistent and their love story is more logical and makes more sense then this stupid track of Abhaya and Piya

where Piya in one frame is out to get him and harm him in front off everyone just to prove he is a vampires and then in the next frame she says she did that cause she cares for him๐Ÿ˜•DUH!

in one frame she shouts for help and runs away scared and disgusted from him and then in the the second frame she loves him and feels she cant get away from him๐Ÿ˜• DUH!

the Cvs made both Abhiya inconsistent and contradicting , hence unconvincing! and we don't know when this damn love story will begin!

have i ever mentioned how much adore and love ur comments. they are so funny and they crack me up so much. u r right bella and edward had more logical story, but u have understand this is soap and epspecially ekta's sopau that means the lady will drag the track like a rubber gum. anyway, u have admit our vivi is better looking than robert patterson

Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay: You're a fashion disaster.
Tanushree: Please please please give your ex?boyfriend (Abhay) a fashion makeover!
Misha: Happy valentines day .. hope you get your Shaurya today!!
Piya: Stop being a hypocrite! You piss me off with your behaviour
Shaurya: Keep flashing those dimples ๐Ÿ˜†
Panchi: Cut down on that flab baby! You look beautiful otherwise
Kabir: Be my valentine! Akele hum akele tum ..
Tracker: Angad ko apna valentine bana le yaar! Kyon itna bhao kha rahi ho :(
Angad: Uss smile ko thora control mein rakh .. maybe Tracker will fall for the angry young man persona
Siddharth: Hey you lover boy! Will you be my toy .. lol! Panchi is no piece of cake .. tujhe bade papad belne padhenge. Keep flashing those dimples ๐Ÿคฃ

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aah.. dunnoe if ud like to read y comment here.. (past topic tiffs u see. :P)
nvm,,
pia- can we plz have your curls backk.. u look beautiful in them... stp thinking too much.. if bella and ele cld live happily with their vampies, u too can! ๐Ÿ˜› and can we plz see u in denims too... 
stop nudging abhay 24/7

abhay- ur fun to watch.. wen u have tht smirk on ur face, while u tease pia. get some expressions dude.. am sure ekta has asked u not too... DO NOT listen to her.. we want to see more of them.
colors.. get some colors in ur wardrobe.

mish- aww... ur just the best character i see.. love the way you are, its always fun to watch you..
plz get over the drooling over shaw track.. u fighting with t and ruhi for shaw... it isnt fun to watch girl.. love the way u dress.. even panchi's pink outfits look the best on u! (plz.. nt the anarkali..)
we want to see more of mish in u.. nt the timbo pana.

kabeer- no dude.. if its nt pia, doesnt mean u need to drool over tht new prof.. ur the college stud.. remember??? act like one.. ah..i love the way u dress.. can we plz have some more of u on the show. ur just the male eye candy of  the show๐Ÿ˜ณ

panchi- ur fun to watch.. specially with ur boss.. oh btw.. y r u still working with him? thappad nahi maar sakti usko? some contract with sid.... or ekta? :P
keep up to the contract.. we love u.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Abhay: Dude when are u going to confess ur love to piya. it has been long enought. u r killing me !!!!
Piya: deary!!! when are u finally going to get abhay , and chase him.
Panchi- ur boss is so weird. dude seriously, married woman , sleeping with them, those married women should be ashamed of themselves, seriously. hope u don't contradict stds if u end of geeting married to him. just get all u high heels out , and throw at him. or ur shoes hit him with it.
Sid : MY MY u r bas***d . sleeping with womens . especially married women u should ashamed of ur self. u deserve a tight slap and a big thodop from all the girls hearts u have broken. u have nor maral values, u need a good theraphist. stop seducing womens , especially married ones. dude i hope u get caught and the ladies will kicj u out of dehradhun

T- lose ur attitude.

Kabir- go to hell!!! stop being a sick little puppy!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Danish- if i could get all my sauce pans, fry pans, my high heels , i would throw it to u. got to hel!!! and rot on it. ๐Ÿ˜ˆcan't wait until abhay makes a good meatball out of u.๐Ÿคฌ. u r f**king bas***d, asshole,jackass, i swear i could curse u out so much. i am very sweet person, but the sight of u makes my B.P. go high

Tracker- Get a theraphist. and stop chasing shaurya. he is misha's .
Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
shit i cursed. what can i do, danish is somebody or people like him raise my bp so high