India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Messages to the Characters! ;)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

OK friends, if you can pass on a message through SMS to any of PKYEK characters what would you say to them?

What would you text them?!..

You can express your like or dislike about something or maybe just a friendly advice Wink

So come on guys lets start texting..and hope they read itLOL..you can text whatever to anyone of them and tell them about your dill ke baat Tongue

(p.s this is a fun post so please no derogatory remarks, and i hope people don't mind)Tongue Embarrassed

Edited by ka7eela - 18 December 2010 at 2:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemuglighteningbuzzniru273Ms-Min-Hoifrah.Bobbi.-Sonia-luvkasuffkhanpayyalpatakha-guddiAmeresBefikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
ok i will start

Abhay, dude please lose the lousy black jacket!, it makes you look bulky and humongous, you are rich i am sure you can afford  more stylish jackets with straight cut that make you look fitter and slimmer!Wink

Piya, hun please stop frowning all the time! don't you know that constant frowning causes premature aging! as it causes wrinkles  LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 18 December 2010 at 2:18am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222lighteningbuzzsupercool3Bobbi.-Doppelganger-ffkhanpatakha-guddiRB81anshra--sanchita--AmeresBefikre

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Danish- go look at yourself inside and outside in a mirror.

Panchi- are you blind? Wake up!

Misha- You rock! I love your acts and outfits. You're just perfect for the role.

Abhay- dude, how did you get so cute and adoreable? & can't you see the love for you that Piya has in her eyes? You can read minds, so can't you read that she loves you? And can you not read your own mind, which is saying that you love Piya?

Piya- This is life- open your arms wide and you'll see how beautiful life can be.

Kabir- you're lost. Don't let people use you. You have an amazing role; make proper use of it.

T- woman, where were you when God was giving brains to everyone? I'm sure you were busy putting makeup.

It's a great topic!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

priya7891AY_RHr4eVerPriyaThakurlighteningbuzzniru273sups2222ka7eelaffkhanpatakha-guddi..Armaania..bAkChOd.shootingstar.xx.:.MONA.:.ragzz.Befikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Danish- go look at yourself inside and outside in a mirror.

Panchi- are you blind? Wake up!

Misha- You rock! I love your acts and outfits. You're just perfect for the role.

Abhay- dude, how did you get so cute and adoreable? & can't you see the love for you that Piya has in her eyes? You can read minds, so can't you read that she loves you? And can you not read your own mind, which is saying that you love Piya?

Piya- This is life- open your arms wide and you'll see how beautiful life can be.

Kabir- you're lost. Don't let people use you. You have an amazing role; make proper use of it.

T- woman, where were you when God was giving brains to everyone? I'm sure you were busy putting makeup.

It's a great topic!

@bold..god onesLOL

@Abhays so trueDay Dreaming  piya , again agree

@Kabirs. true o wise oneWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
msgs 4r:
abhay-hi mai tumhari deewani huBlushing

piya-plzz dnt try to bcom social worker keep to urslf

misha-get well soon

kabir- i hate u nw

panchi-hawa mai udna bandh karo jaldi tum zameen mai land karne waali hoLOL[aftr u cm 2 knw danish's truth]

danush-hey dude whts ur prob apne aap ko kya handsm rajkumar samajhtey ho jald hi tumhara bara bajney wala hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurlighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

msgs 4r:

misha-get well soon

kabir- i hate u nw

panchi-hawa mai udna bandh karo jaldi tum zameen mai land karne waali hoLOL[aftr u cm 2 knw danish's truth]

danush-hey dude whts ur prob apne aap ko kya handsm rajkumar samajhtey ho jald hi tumhara bara bajney wala hai

ROFLROFL..good ones .. hope they read and learnWink ..me likeLOL

@bold..tell me about itBlushing

patakha-guddi

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by ASMI95

msgs 4r:

misha-get well soon

kabir- i hate u nw

ROFLROFL..good ones .. hope they read and learnWink ..me likeLOL

@bold..tell me about itBlushing
thnx dear
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
abhay....heart youEmbarrassed Dude... incase u havnt noticed...the 'hate me Piya mission' is soooo not working duhhh.... loool

Piya....mwahhh! heart you , how can u be so gorgeous!Embarrassed
sweets....next time is ur turn to pin Abhay to the wall Wink

Edited by ..Mari.. - 18 December 2010 at 3:37am

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index