Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:RuthDoPalKiRahegiSadah (Page 24)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Dekho dekho dekho... Tabhi Main yahaan regularly nahi aati, 'cause everyone talks about god-knows-what? Stern Smile
ROFL !! see normal ppl tawk abt normal things ROFL n i find no1 normal here so this is normal ROFL
n seems like me CONphused u ROFL !!
im manal btw Wink !

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

OMG is Ananya tht gurl ! Anurags sista Shocked !!? now plzzz dnt temme Tanni might or jst pretend to marry tht Ritiesh dude Shocked !!! OMG !!
@ All is it the onli pix we have on JeRan frm ITA Confused !? if theres more plzz pass

I posted that prediction already on the previous page LOLLOLLOL.....ahhhhh....soulies we are Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

is zeenoooooo trying to avoid me now????ShockedDisapproveCry I posted on the previous page the explanation if the AT title......yet she is being such a DQ...HUMPH!!!!!!!!!

She is not. She left she asked me to pm her SRK-MD meet link.

Reet I asked u how much Daya scored. Stop ignoring me nikammiCryCry
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

OMG is Ananya tht gurl ! Anurags sista Shocked !!? now plzzz dnt temme Tanni might or jst pretend to marry tht Ritiesh dude Shocked !!! OMG !!
@ All is it the onli pix we have on JeRan frm ITA Confused !? if theres more plzz pass

I posted that prediction already on the previous page LOLLOLLOL.....ahhhhh....soulies we are Hug
ROFL This was so xpected ROFL ! God Kekta Maiya ROFL !!! wat can we xpect frm her ROFL ! cant she give 1 Happy ShowD'ohwid no 'WOH' in betweenWackoGod seems Like she went through sumfin like this ROFL ! n now she is torturin the viewers wid this 'WOH' stories ROFL !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786norzar

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

soulieee..........TL is actually a sad love story.....so u cannot even expect onu-tani to be united in the end as well.........they are eternal lovers who get destroyed in their love for each other.....but their love will never fade for each other........so such twists in this show esp was expected from kekta maiya Embarrassed

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged

ROFL This was so xpected ROFL ! God Kekta Maiya ROFL !!! wat can we xpect frm her ROFL ! cant she give 1 Happy ShowD'ohwid no 'WOH' in betweenWackoGod seems Like she went through sumfin like this ROFL ! n now she is torturin the viewers wid this 'WOH' stories ROFL !

btw that "WOH" reminds me of the old movie "WOH KAUN THI" ROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

is zeenoooooo trying to avoid me now????ShockedDisapproveCry I posted on the previous page the explanation if the AT title......yet she is being such a DQ...HUMPH!!!!!!!!!

She is not. She left she asked me to pm her SRK-MD meet link.

Reet I asked u how much Daya scored. Stop ignoring me nikammiCryCry

R=7
M.D=7
M.A=6 

i was not ignoring u nikammiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Dekho dekho dekho... Tabhi Main yahaan regularly nahi aati, 'cause everyone talks about god-knows-what? Stern Smile
ROFL !! see normal ppl tawk abt normal things ROFL n i find no1 normal here so this is normal ROFL
n seems like me CONphused u ROFL !!
im manal btw Wink !

Nahi nahi...I figured it out ki you are talking about some Kekta maiyya ka typical show! But.. You know?, when you don't watch the show, and the names and relationships of some characters keep popping up, what are you supposed to do? ''Oh yeah yeah I agree''!?... :P

I am Akanksha. Smile Used to ramble here a lot... Before it turned into some conphusion ka circus. Silly

Go to top