Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:RuthDoPalKiRahegiSadah (Page 20)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ Shru , Reet, evil sista, Not my soulie as she jst arrived : u guyz such Nikamis, Churail n Naintaras ROFL (yes its a diss for me ROFL ) u didnt even Give my innocent intro to the new ppl here ( i mean New ppl For moi ) ROFL !!
they might be thinkin frm where did she landed SillyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by *Shruti*

KW's house is shown on Wassup TV 2nd episodeShockedShocked
 
link dene ka kya legi nikammiiiiiiii LOLLOLLOL


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567885

It has GC's photoshoot, Karan Kundra's interview as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20903

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
soulieeeee.....wat thread r u talking about...me confused???Confused
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20903

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by *Shruti*

KW's house is shown on Wassup TV 2nd episodeShockedShocked
 
link dene ka kya legi nikammiiiiiiii LOLLOLLOL


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567885

It has GC's photoshoot, Karan Kundra's interview as well.
 
ufffffff.....FB pe direct YT link de LOLLOL
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

soulieeeee.....wat thread r u talking about...me confused???Confused
AdiYa Jannat ROFL !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Shilpu YT link will be updated in an hr or two. Bookmark the link I gave you as of now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by sajni786

helloooooooooooo.....Hug
 
do I see my soulie here??????? Shocked

yes u do ROFL
and i hate ur soulie sis ROFL
 
khabar daarAngryAngry.....no shabd against my soulie LOLLOLLOL....
 


Shilpuu Broken HeartBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20903

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Shru , Reet, evil sista, Not my soulie as she jst arrived : u guyz such Nikamis, Churail n Naintaras ROFL (yes its a diss for me ROFL ) u didnt even Give my innocent intro to the new ppl here ( i mean New ppl For moi ) ROFL !!
they might be thinkin frm where did she landed SillyROFL
 
 
dont worry....u have my traits.....I landed in this AT just like that....no introduction.......direct gate crash ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 737

rimirims 0 737 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index