Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:RuthDoPalKiRahegiSadah (Page 118)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

so how really real was the kiss or was it just bakwas?

most of all was the kiss really needed?

from what i saw in yest precap it must be bakwaas bcoz Adi kissed her forcely and i don't think it was needed at allOuch

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

so how really real was the kiss or was it just bakwas?

most of all was the kiss really needed?
angelllllllllllllllllllll HugHug
not really.. the kiss was fineStern Smile..
he forced it.. sooooo ehmmmmmm,, i dont think it was needed

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 21 December 2010 at 1:53pm
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

from what i saw in yest precap it must be bakwaas bcoz Adi kissed her forcely and i don't think it was needed at allOuch
in that case the show is nasty and he Adi is such a despo.

I am so turned off by himDead

forcing urself on a woman is not love but pure lust and I have seen it all in CMG and I don't think that I wanna see it again, so disgusting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monar-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
loll.. it reminds me of CMG.. even from beginning aditya was soo despoo.. all he wanted was to merry herLOL.. he didnt even knew anything about her...following her around.

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 21 December 2010 at 2:02pm
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by reshusaluja

in that case the show is nasty and he Adi is such a despo.

I am so turned off by himDead

forcing urself on a woman is not love but pure lust and I have seen it all in CMG and I don't think that I wanna see it again, so disgusting.

i haven't watched the epi from start so really can't say why he did that bcoz when i watched they showed nothingConfusedLOL again that round - round started and I anyways loosing my interest in MaryadaOuch
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

loll.. it reminds me of CMG.. even from beginning aditya was soo despoo.. all he wanted was to merry herLOL.. he didnt even know her.but always following her around
there is a limit to everything in life Merry and I wouldn't have mind had they been married but doing this without marrying to her is absolutely disgusting and I don't like.

it seem to me that CVs of maryada are despo for TRP just like CMG CVs were no too long ago and they are not gonna get it by showing nasty and lusty stuff like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

loll.. it reminds me of CMG.. even from beginning aditya was soo despoo.. all he wanted was to merry herLOL.. he didnt even know her.but always following her around
there is a limit to everything in life Merry and I wouldn't have mind had they been married but doing this without marrying to her is absolutely disgusting and I don't like.

it seem to me that CVs of maryada are despo for TRP just like CMG CVs were no too long ago and they are not gonna get it by showing nasty and lusty stuff like this.

i agree Gauri if they think that they can get TRPs from this then they r wrongLOLLOL
and u know i m liking Gaurav-Vidya more than AdiYa nowLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

yeah they do anything for trp.. if they did this later on..after the marriage i would be okay with it. this scene it wasnt necessary. prove ur love.. by kissingLOLLOL cvs r running out of ideas

Go to top