Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:RuthDoPalKiRahegiSadah (Page 117)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

uhhhhhhhhh.. so now i know wat eveyone is talking about LOL.. well i dont even watch that show.. or even go to the forum.

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Originally posted by monar

what dude? you guyz overloaded BHPH forums LOLLOL not done frankly.!.
I loved their responses, to the point.. LOL

ROFL

So Mona, two questions:

1) Did you see the SRK of small TV on BHPH? If not, then this is so not done. How can you miss him? Stern Smile
2) Did you see the hot smooch in Maryada? Shocked That's so love. Silly Man handling a woman and then biting her lips to prove his love is soooo.........omg....so hot!!!!!!!!!! Cool

SRK neo Matrix don bla ba bla poor these chracters and the stars itni insult unki life main nahi hui hogi

and maryada well it was disgustign initially with the gal marrying the guy who's father raped her and to add thsi and this girl is shown as a dignified lady yeah right having 2 men whatever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@merry I do watch BHPH and visit forum once in a while as I do with many other serial, btw,I just finished watching all the episode of Aarakshan ..which seems I am the only one who is watching LOLLOL

@Faru - too broad statement to make, on the basis of IF I wonder I will be able to consider anyone sane enough,  LOLLOLLOL frankly, they were kind of waiting for this, and I have seen some of them really want to provoke the others..  and I don't mind it at all thats the fun of IF ain't it LOL on the other hand agree gate crash shouldnt be done.. about track, I don't find anything absurd as such.. twist is a part of India TV serials, u cant avoid them!

@reet - LOLLOL nothing to offend you or anyone, but I loved their replies yaar LOL and I kind of agree, KW fans gate crashed the forum LOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueen-MERRY-naadanmasakalli

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Originally posted by monar

what dude? you guyz overloaded BHPH forums LOLLOL not done frankly.!.
I loved their responses, to the point.. LOL

ROFL

So Mona, two questions:

1) Did you see the SRK of small TV on BHPH? If not, then this is so not done. How can you miss him? Stern Smile
2) Did you see the hot smooch in Maryada? Shocked That's so love. Silly Man handling a woman and then biting her lips to prove his love is soooo.........omg....so hot!!!!!!!!!! Cool

Oh boy LOL see who is here! I don't have answers, as I think I am grown OUT of any such poster possessions  ...... I did watch the episode.. and still not t able to understand why the guys from either SIDEs are so excited? Confused anyone any answers

Maryada - I only heard about it and I dont watch Maryada which eventually seems to be breaking all the maryada of DESI TV... ah from your post it seems more like EMRAAN HASHMI then AAMIR KHAN's Kiss Shocked

Edited by monar - 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm

naadanmasakalli

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@ monar.. dont ask about anyshowLOL.. i have no clue. i only watch maryada..its sorta gettiing boring now LOL. but i will try to keep watching it  cause of the male actor.
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

@ monar.. dont ask about anyshowLOL.. i have no clue. i only watch maryada..its sorta gettiing boring now LOL. but i will try to keep watching it  cause of the male actor.

i agree Maryam..Maryada is getting boring nowOuch
i watched it yest after a week or twoLOLLOL and again i don't know if i will watch it or not they r dragging it way too muchOuch

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i agree Maryam..Maryada is getting boring nowOuch
i watched it yest after a week or twoLOLLOL and again i don't know if i will watch it or not they r dragging it way too muchOuch

yeah i missed a week epi.. i gave up. dont feel like catching up those episodes.LOL. so i will watch watever they air from now on
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
so how really real was the kiss or was it just bakwas?

most of all was the kiss really needed?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-

Go to top