Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:RuthDoPalKiRahegiSadah (Page 104)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

Hello good morning...........
Anyone watched today's BHPH yet?
i didLOL
it was so funnyLOL
i am not familiar with the names of the characters
but the garage manager thought that ranbir is the boy for his sister(credit goes to shravanLOL)
so he made him eat a lot ..shravan told the garage person that ranbir likes gun so he put a gun near ranbir;s head..and shravan told ranbir that if he doesnt eat he will shoot himLOL
shravan's and ranbir's expression was hilariousROFL
dadi is doubting  intentions of shravan's father as he brought ranbir home to stay as a guest
ranbir tells the garage man he did not come to fix his marriage with his sister but he came to fix shravan's marriage with ehr as they both love each otherLOLi watched only utna!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monarslumberqueen-x-Reshu-x-

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by prejudiced

Originally posted by monar

and i hope you had kept special attention cause FB/orkut are too vulnerable, and I am sure u are aware that even after  privacy settings people can easily hack your accounts Big smile and other information worst to it, all the apps that you add asks if they can share ur information and yep they do.. so atleast avoid giving detailed info about u and specially photos Ermm use engines like picasa and all...

sholly geek in me pops out Embarrassed

The account I had created on FB  was hacked by someone in Nigeria...
Next thing you know I couldnt access the account where I had  even my kid's picture...
THat account has been suspended by FB team and since then, I  have stayed away from FB ..............

thats creepy.......ShockedShockedShocked

na abhi tak to chinese mein bol rahi thi main Ermm kisi ne meri baat kyoo nahi samjh mein aati.. I will die with this Gum in my life CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzieslumberqueen-x-Reshu-x-

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

shruuu and her flying unicorn antics LOLLOLLOL

Yes jiLOLLOL

Anu Sidra watched BHPH and she said epi was good. The new promo is out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786slumberqueen

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by Pragzie

Shilpu di-ROFLROFL

nowadays i am not a pig fan of getting my photos clicked LOLmy friends literally have to hold my hands to get a photo clickedLOL

some people (creepy people) in cyber world have so much of time..to search for profiles and then to send requestsWacko

i dont have to go to school tomorrow i have feverParty

U r having fever and instead of resting u r chatting here and dancing u don't have to go school tom.
LOL
i cannot sleep anymoreTongue
its a plus point na that i dont have to go to schoolLOLnow i have to go to school on the 3rd as tomorrow the school closed for winter vacations!
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

Prags do u watch RBO? I wanted to know what happ b/w Shaan-Rahul that Rahul hates Shaan so much.

Heylo ji! kaise ho? Sab Changga? kinne dino baad par koi hello shello bhi nahi Ermm

MonaaaaaaaaaaaHugHug

I am on super busy mode dese days plus Mumbai ki traffic makes my journey longLOLLOL

Shruuu *running in slowmotion... * Jhappii... HugHug

lol u drive yeah.. its way too better to be in Local trains there Ouch

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Why do people like hacking the profile of a completely unknown person what will they gain from it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

shruuu and her flying unicorn antics LOLLOLLOL

Yes jiLOLLOL

Anu Sidra watched BHPH and she said epi was good. The new promo is out.
Hey Shru!

New promo?

Let me check if there is a link floating in that forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786monar

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
btw..........not that I watch this serial on religious mode.....but my fam bam does and I happen to be made to easedrop on the story as the time it airs here in USA.....I am being the grand kaam wali bai doing dishesWackoLOLLOL.......plus the show is 3-4 wks behind too....

ne ways......long story short....I happened to watch it yesterday.....and either something is wrong with me or I have evil charateristics Evil Smile or I have genetic instincts to fall for jodi with 2nd innings in loveErmmLOLLOL.....n therefore when triveni n vishaal got married yesterday in Bandini on Imagine.....I got excitedShocked.....coz I wanted them to get married despite Vishaal being the villianShockedShocked (unknowlingly as the fake mom has mislead him the whole life of his...ahhhhhh ekta n her cleeshadesLOLLOLLOL)

Edited by sajni786 - 21 December 2010 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueen

Go to top