Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
loll.. it reminds me of CMG.. even from beginning aditya was soo despoo.. all he wanted was to merry her😆.. he didnt even knew anything about her...following her around. Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Angel

in that case the show is nasty and he Adi is such a despo.

I am so turned off by him🤢

forcing urself on a woman is not love but pure lust and I have seen it all in CMG and I don't think that I wanna see it again, so disgusting.

i haven't watched the epi from start so really can't say why he did that bcoz when i watched they showed nothing😕😆 again that round - round started and I anyways loosing my interest in Maryada
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

loll.. it reminds me of CMG.. even from beginning aditya was soo despoo.. all he wanted was to merry her😆.. he didnt even know her.but always following her around

there is a limit to everything in life Merry and I wouldn't have mind had they been married but doing this without marrying to her is absolutely disgusting and I don't like.

it seem to me that CVs of maryada are despo for TRP just like CMG CVs were no too long ago and they are not gonna get it by showing nasty and lusty stuff like this.

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

there is a limit to everything in life Merry and I wouldn't have mind had they been married but doing this without marrying to her is absolutely disgusting and I don't like.

it seem to me that CVs of maryada are despo for TRP just like CMG CVs were no too long ago and they are not gonna get it by showing nasty and lusty stuff like this.

i agree Gauri if they think that they can get TRPs from this then they r wrong😆😆
and u know i m liking Gaurav-Vidya more than AdiYa now😆😆
-MERRY- thumbnail

yeah they do anything for trp.. if they did this later on..after the marriage i would be okay with it. this scene it wasnt necessary. prove ur love.. by kissing😆😆 cvs r running out of ideas
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello again.......wat we discussing???...

I saw the kiss in maryada.....n honestly....it was blehhhhhh......🤣🤣🤣🤣..........either RR need lessons 🤣🤣🤣.........or creatives didnt know the meaning of BOLD...🤣🤣...or they along with cameraman got shy and decided to make it look like the real liplock🤣🤣🤣......or they all got shy and decided to just do wateva in the name of liplock in a bold show 🤣🤣🤣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt think the kiss was needed

A kiss should be only done if nessecary
-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

I saw the kiss in maryada.....n honestly....it was blehhhhhh......🤣🤣🤣🤣..........either RR need lessons 🤣🤣🤣.........or creatives didnt know the meaning of BOLD...🤣🤣...or they along with cameraman got shy and decided to make it look like the real liplock🤣🤣🤣......or they all got shy and decided to just do wateva in the name of liplock in a bold show 🤣🤣🤣

ROFLROFL.. aww they were shy .. how cute ROFL..
i still dont hate Adiya😆..  its okay.. i will get over this soonROFL

hey shlipooo.. when will ur xhmas break starts??
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lennie

I didnt think the kiss was needed

A kiss should be only done if nessecary

kiss ki insult kardi in logo ne 🤣🤣🤣🤣........bakwasiyat ki heights he yaar.....yeh koi kiss bhi tha kya 🤣🤣🤣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

I saw the kiss in maryada.....n honestly....it was blehhhhhh......🤣..........either RR need lessons 🤣🤣🤣.........or creatives didnt know the meaning of BOLD...🤣🤣...or they along with cameraman got shy and decided to make it look like the real liplock🤣🤣🤣......or they all got shy and decided to just do wateva in the name of liplock in a bold show 🤣🤣🤣

i haven't watched that yet and after reading this i m not even interested😆😆