Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Hey Shru!

New promo?

Let me check if there is a link floating in that forum.

pls be kind n post the link here if u find itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Why do people like hacking the profile of a completely unknown person what will they gain from it?

good question.. students do it for fun.. hackers do it for fun... criminals do it for certain identity thefts.. and po*n sites for obvious reasons...

added to it, do you guys know the wiki leaks? dude those guys hacked the sh*t out of government sites that too US.. so all the above reasoning fails as this guy Julian Assange thinks he is doing some social services...

and the day he was arrested, some 5K hackers jammed MasterCards site.. so you can think how difficult or easy it is to infringe cyber space

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys - me at work but my bosses arent here yet  - so thought i'd come back for a bit  πŸ˜†

does anyone have a link to sushants performance in JDJ?
Sid.H thumbnail
new promo - yay - post the link when you fiind it 😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Hey Shru!

New promo?

Let me check if there is a link floating in that forum.

I don't think it is as this promo aired after the episode. It was like Shravan decides to take part in race and Ranbir decides to get close to Saanchi.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monar

good question.. students do it for fun.. hackers do it for fun... criminals do it for certain identity thefts.. and po*n sites for obvious reasons...

added to it, do you guys know the wiki leaks? dude those guys hacked the sh*t out of government sites that too US.. so all the above reasoning fails as this guy Julian Assange thinks he is doing some social services...

and the day he was arrested, some 5K hackers jammed MasterCards site.. so you can think how difficult or easy it is to infringe cyber space

students who hack their friends profile for fun and letter tell them-ok
i dont understand sadistic people who hack other people's profiles just for fun...
i read it about in the newspaper long time back..in wikileaks there was negative things written about some military head of india i think...and the negative points were made by US officers and the wikileaks were all over Pakistani Newspapapers
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

hi guys - me at work but my bosses arent here yet  - so thought i'd come back for a bit  πŸ˜†

does anyone have a link to sushants performance in JDJ?

Sidra not yet. Check JDJ's official site but I think the videos are put up dere after 6-7 hrs d show ends. Not sure though.
Sid.H thumbnail
thanks shru - im looking around for it rite now.
shruti thumbnail
Sidra check YT.

Did anyone see Toffee With Charan on MTV?
shruti thumbnail
Harshu an Reet r u two around?