Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Reshuuuuu can u Plzz send both my PM's to Shuru di , Pragzuu & Mona ji πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and i hope you had kept special attention cause FB/orkut are too vulnerable, and I am sure u are aware that even after  privacy settings people can easily hack your accounts πŸ˜ƒ and other information worst to it, all the apps that you add asks if they can share ur information and yep they do.. so atleast avoid giving detailed info about u and specially photos πŸ€” use engines like picasa and all...

sholly geek in me pops out 😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidma_love

Shuru di its vryyyy interesting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I think now Shilpuuuu ji also started enjoying it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

my left n right footπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........I think my mind which otherwise has nothing better to think about can do more craziness than twitter.....I have to make my brain cells to work to make that site interesting ...which I think I terribly fail πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

πŸ€—πŸ€—

JDJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

mind it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......I love himalya parbat's performance yesteday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monar

and i hope you had kept special attention cause FB/orkut are too vulnerable, and I am sure u are aware that even after  privacy settings people can easily hack your accounts πŸ˜ƒ and other information worst to it, all the apps that you add asks if they can share ur information and yep they do.. so atleast avoid giving detailed info about u and specially photos πŸ€” use engines like picasa and all...

sholly geek in me pops out 😳

FB is phir bhi ok but orkut is so unsafe that its freaky!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sajni786

mind it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......I love himalya parbat's performance yesteday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

himalaya parbat πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sidma_love

@Reshuuuuu can u Plzz send both my PM's to Shuru di , Pragzuu & Mona ji πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

doneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshusaluja

himalaya parbat πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

why u laughing.........I was worried sick for poor chairs he was standing with his choreographerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......who was ne ways on "save myself" mission πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@pragooo - thats a wrong notion , FB shares the maximum information, all the apps you hooked to share your information,
for that matter, try opening any site along with FB and you can see your information already shared to the sites.

I know none of you watch Arakshan but dude its quite an interesting story line and I can totally imagine the pressure on aspiring IAS, they are the most hardworking people I ever met.

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

@pragooo - thats a wrong notion , FB shares the maximum information, all the apps you hooked to share your information,
for that matter, try opening any site along with FB and you can see your information already shared to the sites.

I know none of you watch Arakshan but dude its quite an interesting story line and I can totally imagine the pressure on aspiring IAS, they are the most hardworking people I ever met.

thats why I royally ignore such invitations to appsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†