WOWWWWWW THERE OWN MAGAZINE
CANT W8 TO READ IT
nainaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can we Plzzz Have Harshad and Additi. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
deepudeepika thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... can anyone plz tell me is it is published or it is going to be published ..............?
Raks_23 thumbnail
Hi! Guys n gals....
The eMagazine 'Zing' launched by India-Forums having Maan Singh Khurana aka Gurmeet Choudhary of Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi on the Cover Page......:):)
KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
where is the magazine? Has it come out? Where can you find it?
Originally posted by: vijay

Hi Everyone,

As we had promised to you earlier that we will be unveiling many surprises for our India-Forums Members, I am here once again to share some good news with our members 😛 India-Forums is launching its very own eMagazine called Zing!  This magazine will be available online on India-Forums.com for our members to read.  From full length feature articles to interviews of your favorite Indian Television Celebrities, Zing Magazine will give our members more gupshup about their favorite actors and shows.  

We have just had our first cover shoot done and if you are wondering who is going to be on the first cover of Zing, well why not start guessing?  We are going to unveil the cover shoot footage on our show Wassup TV on Monday.  But till then lets see if our members are able to guess who could be on the cover.  The only clue I can give you is that its a solo cover (Just one celebrity and not a couple).  

We hope our members are as excited as our team is to be introducing Zing on India-Forums.  Zing will be launching this upcoming January and it will be a monthly magazine available to read online for all our India-Forums Members.  Exciting, isn't it?

So stay tuned to India-Forums and don't forget to check out this upcoming Monday's Wassup TV episode to find out who is on the cover of Zing!  Till then keep guessing ðŸ˜‰

Cheers,

Vijay

awesome news...will wait for this...
fusion13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for it.....please do an issue with harshad additi Edited by robsessed - 13 years ago
coolmaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaar where is it now can't find it plzzzzzzzz tell me and its gurmeet choudhary for 100% sure :P
mehnazferd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes a harshiti interview please please please