Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 30)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I think seema won't play positive role at all.....she was greedy n materialistic..........Nakusha is pure ,innocent, selfless n someone who demands nothing....did u hear what dutta said to madhu.......hum dono aisa pyar kiya jis ne badlay mein kuch nahe chahiye tha".......so how come seema stands so close to that love.......I am sure Anna or morey is not available so they have brought seema track so that they close her chapter once in for all in Dutta's life......It will redefine Dutta's love for Nakusha and will prove to him that he always loved Nakusha........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12bfunofbb123ushankitvcmeghaparti

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
oh tanx megha dear 4 sharing but i am confused if srrma has motive to come back 2 dutta how can she befrnd naku w/out knowing her may b naku doesn't know but seema she must know. i hope she plays cupid 2 tasha love.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghaparti

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

I think seema won't play positive role at all.....she was greedy n materialistic..........Nakusha is pure ,innocent, selfless n someone who demands nothing....did u hear what dutta said to madhu.......hum dono aisa pyar kiya jis ne badlay mein kuch nahe chahiye tha".......so how come seema stands so close to that love.......I am sure Anna or morey is not available so they have brought seema track so that they close her chapter once in for all in Dutta's life......It will redefine Dutta's love for Nakusha and will prove to him that he always loved Nakusha........

Hope all this finishes off fast............so that by 28th Dec or atleast by new year we can see Tasha romance........... I somehow yet hate Seema.........not only Seema but anybod who cums between Tasha......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedmeghaparti

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i don know how i am going to see this track..... i just cd remember the scene where naku sees sup n dutta hugging each other n how she comes crying to her mother saying she cd not bear it.... even when she is aware that they would be married..... so now what.... wa if seema tries to woo dutta being physical just to torture naku,,,,, oh how would she take it..... as now she doesn even have her mother to give her strenght....... i won be able to see it..... i am scared ..... O Almighty and Naku's faith in Bappa pls save naku and us of this torture..... CV;s yeh track jaldi khatam karo please.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12meghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

I second this Mussy; Seema is not going to be positive. She is there purely to help Dutta get over his prejudices and learn to forgive. He WILL forgive Seema for her betrayal and possibly even Damodar, with Naku's help and this will be that final push towards Naku.
Hopefully, we get some awesome Tasha encounters in the process :)

meghaparti

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

lordy the article says she will be making nakku life a misereble,,, kiya horaha hai,, at this rate nakku and dutta will never meet yaar,,

meghaparti

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mussy.jamshedmeghaparti

Go to top