Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 3)

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Originally posted by meghaparti

Hi Friends just caught with the newest article..It says seema will be back in dutta's life as she will realise that dutta loved her truely n will want to makeup for her mistakes.....n she will before meeting dutta will befriend nakusha n they both will not know that seema is dutta's past love n nakusha is dutta's wifeLOL

Bechari nakusha ek aur agni pareksha...but I guess this will be dutta's agni pareeksha n nakku's faith in her n dutta's loveLOL...argghhh CV's didnt u find a better plotCry

It doesnot sound good, Still Seema is Dutta's first love.. we need to see how he reacts.. May be it is kala's plan to get back seema..  Gadha will defenitely ask her to leave.. chaskar hai na.. seema can be paired with him Big smile

I too think she will use this ploy to separate tashaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisasha_1mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by sasha_1

Hi Friends just caught with the newest article..It says seema will be back in dutta's life as she will realise that dutta loved her truely n will want to makeup for her mistakes.....n she will before meeting dutta will befriend nakusha n they both will not know that seema is dutta's past love n nakusha is dutta's wifeLOL

Bechari nakusha ek aur agni pareksha...but I guess this will be dutta's agni pareeksha n nakku's faith in her n dutta's loveLOL...argghhh CV's didnt u find a better plotCry

so seema is back let see what happen. LOL i want to see datta face when he see seema first i going to be fun but what is going to happen on monday is kala is going to get caught. let see what will happen

may be....kala gets caught so the story moves ahead but really Tasha can never rest in peace for sometime..pehle Kala aur ab yeah seema seems like we will have to wait for ages to see tasha's romanceLOL

no yar seema will enter the show when tasha romance start datta and nakku live happily and nakku become friend with seema unknowingly and seema search for datta find out he is married to nakku and seema will start her war. so kala drama is going to get stopped for a while and seema drama is going to get start and run for few month, let see. Wink

hmm well jab seema aaye gaye tab dekhe gaye par usse pehle I want kala to be exposed I m fed up of her bright lipsticks that she uses n I have to watch her with that every mon to friLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsasha_1AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..Big smile...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...Evil Smile
Even i cant stand this female..Dead...lets hope its just a cameo and...otherwise...main toh aopna feedback bhejdoongi....Evil SmileLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 18 December 2010 at 2:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisasha_1divy609mussy.jamshedushankitvcAnu-Reddymeghaparti-Huma-

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonee

LOL what a track man.....first dey shw naaku n seema friendLOL

great,,,,ur r8 megha,,,its not naaku's its dutta;s agniparikshaLOL
seema ko 10 saal lag gaye ...ye samjhane me she md a mistake n D love herLOL
but again its better to hv faith n  watch wht n hw dey shw to us....LOL

thanks megha ,,,, i knew it seema ki re-entry hogiLOL
mussy..... i told u naaLOL

yeah that is funniest part that it took her 10 long years to realise her mistakes..I m sure woh sudheri nahi ho gaye she is gold digger n she is back to attain dutta's wealth n kala has got her back to create problems for nakushaLOL

absolutely r8 she is here just coz D's reputation n money,,,,, but Nakku also smart nw...Wink
kala defo gonna use her...uski toh bina kharide lottery lag gayiAngryLOL
hope she not tk any foolish decision for her saahabLOL ...lyk ab saab ka pyar aa gaya..toh ab main yahan reh kar kya karegiOuch...i dont want dis

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1AbhiAnirama_2010mussy.jamshedushankitvc*dewdrop~pearl*Anu-Reddymeghaparti

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..Big smile...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...Evil Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL think positive she will come for few episode. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08rama_2010mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddymeghaparti-Huma-

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Hailaaaaaaaaaa..............Yeh kya news dedi tune Megha.............  

Seema waapas..............
First,she will befriend Nakku not knowing that she is DSP's wife........Great..............So,this seema track is gonna run for a long time.........  

I think Kala will be xposed soon..........I am waiting for Monday now..........  .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnipbtghoshskavitha08mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddymeghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

See I knew it, I was always predicting this LOL.....Bcos when you say Dutta's past coming back to haunt, the only thing that can haunt him big time is Seema....Dutta doesnt have any other dark secrets....and Supriya was never there for long enough to make such a great impact on him....even when Supriya ran away, he wasnt upset cos he missed her, he was more upset with Nakku and was more angry with Supriya for betraying him....and regarding Anna2's comeback, I dont think it is a past that can haunt Dutta LOL....aise hazaaron dushman aate hain jaate hain Dutta ke life mein LOL....but anyways, now we know its SEEMA who is going to come back into Dutta's life as his past, but we Tasha lovers still have nothing to worry as we know how crazy Dutta is about Nakku, consciously and sub-consciously....and not only that, if Dutta is finding it soo damn difficult to forgive Nakku for hiding one truth from him inspite of knowing she truly loves him, you really think Seema stands any chance in front of Dutta LOL when she outright BETRAYED him and Dutta's life turned upside down bcos of her making him a GANGSTER - THE BAD GUY!

Haha if Nakku is having a bad time trying to convince him and buy his forgivance for this one thing, Seema will have to take couple of 'janams' before Dutta will actually forgive her LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 18 December 2010 at 2:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykrayjstAbhiAnirama_2010--Saaki--divy609skavitha08mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddymeghaparti

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
why do I feel that we will get to c Kala putting Seema in her place..Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshed--SONEE--Sanely_Insane--Sia--Anu-Reddymeghaparti

Go to top