Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 29)

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by SAraW

@ saaki 

Exactly!!  CVS always handle it with a different treatment!! our fears have never came true!  and Dutta is not some usual kind of male Lead neither is nakusha.. so whatever we will see, it will be done keeping there Characters in mind... this assurance is enough! hai na?Smile 

More than enough sara.................. ..............

Kala's "Character pe keechad uchaadna" waali plan ko itni achchi tarah se dikha sakta hain CVs to definitely this "Seema" track is not at all that scary..............
I am all for it........But,the thing which is bothering me is........."Whether Kala will be xposed before that or is it Kala's plan to bring Seema back?".................
I somehow feel ki Kala is not involved in this.................Seema altogether is a much more evilish than Kala.............

Kala should get xposed before all this yaar..........I actually wanna see slight rommance between TaSha before this "Seema,the Kheema" enters..........Smile

I hope CVs itna to reham kare humpar...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..................

i hope the same saaki but there is no news about tasha love start. let see

Edited by sasha_1 - 18 December 2010 at 7:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Sara...after watching EK's shows for 5 years such fears are natural.

LOL! i can understand where u coming from .. even i was skeptical abt "someone haunting him from his past" and was fearing that they might bring back air headed supriya .. which is not so Like LTL .. but thats what fearing is all abt  LOL  so, yah its natural .. 

but looking at the standards of LTL .. i dont think they will stoop so low .. Smile and it will come out well.. 

so not to worry WS ..Wink

This whole Seema returns track seems to have had the same effect on the forum as Anna kidnapping Naku and Naku getting shot-celebration. LOL! Trust us all to be ulti khopdis like Dutta.

LOLLOLLOL............So true Shreya............We not only love Dutta,follow him too.............LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniushankitvcImmaculateDream

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by --Saaki--

@ saaki 

Exactly!!  CVS always handle it with a different treatment!! our fears have never came true!  and Dutta is not some usual kind of male Lead neither is nakusha.. so whatever we will see, it will be done keeping there Characters in mind... this assurance is enough! hai na?Smile 

More than enough sara.................. ..............

Kala's "Character pe keechad uchaadna" waali plan ko itni achchi tarah se dikha sakta hain CVs to definitely this "Seema" track is not at all that scary..............
I am all for it........But,the thing which is bothering me is........."Whether Kala will be xposed before that or is it Kala's plan to bring Seema back?".................
I somehow feel ki Kala is not involved in this.................Seema altogether is a much more evilish than Kala.............

Kala should get xposed before all this yaar..........I actually wanna see slight rommance between TaSha before this "Seema,the Kheema" enters..........Smile

I hope CVs itna to reham kare humpar...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..................

i hope the same saaki but there is no news about tasha love start. let see

Still there is time yaar.............Lets see..........Just hope for the best.......
We even not know when this Kheema is entering so......................can definitely hope.........Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1ushankitvc

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanx alot Megha for sharingHug
Gosh couldn"t they find any better plotAngry.....i hate itCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Actually, I kind of like this track, this will really push Dutta closer to Naku, since he will realize his feelings for her :)
Man, as if the forum girls were not enough, abhi they are getting more and more people after Dutta :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnimussy.jamshedushankitvcmeghapartiImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

This whole Seema returns track seems to have had the same effect on the forum as Anna kidnapping Naku and Naku getting shot-celebration. LOL! Trust us all to be ulti khopdis like Dutta.

ahahhahhha! ulti khopris .. well cant say abt that but one thing is for sure.. that we React in the same way Dutta does.. LOL  erm .. dono ka aik hi matlab nahi hua?? Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaushankitvc

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Actually, I kind of like this track, this will really push Dutta closer to Naku, since he will realize his feelings for her :)
Man, as if the forum girls were not enough, abhi they are getting more and more people after Dutta :)

Thats what the real intention behind this Twist .. to bring him more closer to Naku!! eventually it will help in breaking his EGO... jo ROCK say bhi zyada mazbooot hai LOL he can steal glances at her... but will not admit! no wonder u guys call him an Idiot LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1Crystal29AbhiAnibfunofbb123ushankitvcmeghaparti

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
OMG....Confused.........itne exams ye exam likhne se accha main nakku ko board ka exam likhne ka suggession doongiROFL aur Miss jal chuki seema aao aao aapka bahut swagat hai jldi hi aap fir se mis jal chuki ban jaayengi congo dutta nakku milkar aapka bharta banayenge   lol jokes apart well actor who plays seema is goodSmile all the best to her hope she makes us hate her character LOL but i know seema cant do anythng tasha will b bonded LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

Go to top