Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 28)

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku Wink......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person Embarrassed......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion LOL.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way Wink.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any DOUBTS Wink.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions LOL) would also be to bring Tasha closer Wink......

[/QUOTE]

I somehow don't see him confused abt his emotions...Damn sure that he will have no trace of any feelings left for Seema...Infact he might be indifferent to her - no anger, no hatred, nothing..And this will be the jolt for him..he will realise how much Naku's love has healed him and how she still positively affects him ,that he can look back at his past with Seema with no bitterness whatsoever.If at all, this will only re-inforce his feelings for Naku and not want to let go of her ever!!!
Maan gaye Cvs...Kahaan i was hopingand hoping for the predictable Morey/Anna2 and they bring in Seema.(I so did not want her initially)..After deliberating and reading the comments,, I feel its gonna bring a very interesting revelation to Datta....It will be such a treat watching his gamut of emotions...Datta all the way!!!!yup!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12sub_rosaLeandraushankitvckhushixTheRager

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by sasha_1

Thumbs Down
So disappointing CVs! Come on! U can do better than that! What do you think? Dutta will simply start finding the sparks again at her sight after she ruined his life so completely!Dead If you have run out of ideas don't go looking for them at Balaji Telefilms.Come to IF LTL you'll get such ideas u'd never imagine.
Thank u Megha for the update.What a lovely weekend!Cry
you are right zuby CV should come and read our thought and ff they will get dozen of ideasSmile and we will be happy to Wink but this track is going to be fun datta is going to get caught between two ladies ROFL

I hate triangles,Lalitha.Ouch Why should there be a third angle to get a couple closer?Especially when the couple are persons like Dutta & Nakusha who are driven by such high values love,duty & sacrifice.Its so beneath them.Bringing in a lowlife like Seema at this point in their lifeAngry What are the CVs thinking?DeadDead

That is the point the CVs dont seem to understand.............they are looks like influenced by Ektas ideas .............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAnirama_2010-bharti-Leandra

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Originally posted by sasha_1

Thumbs Down
So disappointing CVs! Come on! U can do better than that! What do you think? Dutta will simply start finding the sparks again at her sight after she ruined his life so completely!Dead If you have run out of ideas don't go looking for them at Balaji Telefilms.Come to IF LTL you'll get such ideas u'd never imagine.
Thank u Megha for the update.What a lovely weekend!Cry
you are right zuby CV should come and read our thought and ff they will get dozen of ideasSmile and we will be happy to Wink but this track is going to be fun datta is going to get caught between two ladies ROFL

I hate triangles,Lalitha.Ouch Why should there be a third angle to get a couple closer?Especially when the couple are persons like Dutta & Nakusha who are driven by such high values love,duty & sacrifice.Its so beneath them.Bringing in a lowlife like Seema at this point in their lifeAngry What are the CVs thinking?DeadDead

That is the point the CVs dont seem to understand.............they are looks like influenced by Ektas ideas .............

i second you.... & now only i can do isCry
Leandra IF-Rockerz
Leandra
Leandra

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
thw article is about seema coming back but what will happen to tasha on monday?
ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I jst hate the idea of Seema entering the show............all of them are happy that she can work as cupid fr Tasha romance......... Seema is first going to be frnd with Nakku....... then cum face to face with Dutta..... Hope Dutta dont feel himself responsible fr Seemas present, then.......... imagine Nakkus condition when she cums to know that Seema is Duttas first luv......... how much wil she suffer???? .......Dutta in confusion........Seema wanting to cum back to Dutta.............. Hope Dutta confesses his luv fr Nakku sooon........else Nakku will die of heart atack........

I jst cant imagine how am I going to watch it........feeling sad fr Nakku..... Hope this epi dont last fr more than 2 weeks............

Plzzzzzzz CVs atleast listen to this request of LTL fans............ especially after no LTLfan liked Seema entry...........PLzzzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010-bharti-Leandra

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Sara...after watching EK's shows for 5 years such fears are natural.

LOL! i can understand where u coming from .. even i was skeptical abt "someone haunting him from his past" and was fearing that they might bring back air headed supriya .. which is not so Like LTL .. but thats what fearing is all abt  LOL  so, yah its natural .. 

but looking at the standards of LTL .. i dont think they will stoop so low .. Smile and it will come out well.. 

so not to worry WS ..Wink

Crystal29AbhiAnirama_2010Leandra

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

@ saaki 

Exactly!!  CVS always handle it with a different treatment!! our fears have never came true!  and Dutta is not some usual kind of male Lead neither is nakusha.. so whatever we will see, it will be done keeping there Characters in mind... this assurance is enough! hai na?Smile 

More than enough sara.................. ..............

Kala's "Character pe keechad uchaadna" waali plan ko itni achchi tarah se dikha sakta hain CVs to definitely this "Seema" track is not at all that scary..............
I am all for it........But,the thing which is bothering me is........."Whether Kala will be xposed before that or is it Kala's plan to bring Seema back?".................
I somehow feel ki Kala is not involved in this.................Seema altogether is a much more evilish than Kala.............

Kala should get xposed before all this yaar..........I actually wanna see slight rommance between TaSha before this "Seema,the Kheema" enters..........Smile

I hope CVs itna to reham kare humpar...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..................

Edited by --Saaki-- - 18 December 2010 at 7:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAniLeandraushankitvcImmaculateDream

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Sara...after watching EK's shows for 5 years such fears are natural.

LOL! i can understand where u coming from .. even i was skeptical abt "someone haunting him from his past" and was fearing that they might bring back air headed supriya .. which is not so Like LTL .. but thats what fearing is all abt  LOL  so, yah its natural .. 

but looking at the standards of LTL .. i dont think they will stoop so low .. Smile and it will come out well.. 

so not to worry WS ..Wink

This whole Seema returns track seems to have had the same effect on the forum as Anna kidnapping Naku and Naku getting shot-celebration. LOL! Trust us all to be ulti khopdis like Dutta.

Crystal29AbhiAni--Saaki--Leandra

Go to top