Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 27)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by -Huma-

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..Big smile...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...Evil Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL think positive she will come for few episode. LOL

Hope so...........really hoping so................I hate d sight of this Seema..........I jst hate her.........
Evrytime nakku has to suffer..............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1rama_2010-bharti-

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i am sooooooooo late to read this  this article because i am busy with voting for mishal.  I dont like Seema. Kala kya kam thi jo aab ye bhi.
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Let's look at the postive kalas plan has obviously failed so Monday will be amazing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..Big smile...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...Evil Smile

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku Wink......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person Embarrassed......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion LOL.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way Wink.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any DOUBTS Wink.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions LOL) would also be to bring Tasha closer Wink......

Hope Dutta dont take much time to realise his true luv is Nakku................else he will lose Nakku........... and this time forever.............. bcoz if Nakku cums 2 know seema is his first luv...........and that Dutta is confused...........she will leave PN so that Dutta can be with his first luv Seema...............

AbhiAnisasha_1-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Though i read this article 2 hrs ago, still i just got the tym to reply coz i was reding all ur comments on this topic. I had read each nd every comment till now on this topic. But the only thing i wanna say is that i m very very positive nd optimist about this track as well. I had always been very optimistic about LTL nd is obliged that the entire unit nd team of LTL has always came up to my expectations. Rather, i shud say that we expect from only those who r close to us nd with whom we hav sum hopes. So guys, i m joining the optimistic group.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1--Saaki--*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku Wink......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person Embarrassed......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion LOL.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way Wink.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any DOUBTS Wink.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions LOL) would also be to bring Tasha closer Wink......

Hope Dutta dont take much time to realise his true luv is Nakku................else he will lose Nakku........... and this time forever.............. bcoz if Nakku cums 2 know seema is his first luv...........and that Dutta is confused...........she will leave PN so that Dutta can be with his first luv Seema...............
well if nakuu thinks dutta will be happy with his first as dewdrop~pearl forum member said it will lead to below Yup such a situation will leave no option to Dutta but to kill his ego and speak up that HE LOVES NAKKU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD! Till now he knows Nakku is there with him and how much ever he shudders her, he knows she is there.....but if Nakku decides to leave him for his happiness, that will be too much for Dutta to handle that even his ego and 'akkad' will bow down infront of his TRUE LOVE for Nakku Wink......

Edited by spandana11 - 18 December 2010 at 6:24am

AbhiAnisasha_1ushankitvc*dewdrop~pearl*

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
oh my days n here we were al thinking the past was hinting at anna's twin..lmao

oh my days cnt believe this has actually happened... bt there was always a chance of her return with wt al the unanswered questions abt wt happened 2 her\

no doubt she wil b evil, cos this actress always does evil roles..except the 1 she did in kzk, bt she didnt hav much part there anyway...lol

according 2 TB article, she wil becum friends with naku knwin she his wife!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down
So disappointing CVs! Come on! U can do better than that! What do you think? Dutta will simply start finding the sparks again at her sight after she ruined his life so completely!Dead If you have run out of ideas don't go looking for them at Balaji Telefilms.Come to IF LTL you'll get such ideas u'd never imagine.
Thank u Megha for the update.What a lovely weekend!Cry

That is what I want to say............. go through the IF LTL .......... Not one fan of LTL likes SEEMAs entry............... CVs could hav got better ideas frm u fans.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1-bharti-

Go to top