Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 18)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
maybe suresh will be shot fropm behind by someone...dutta will shout at suds for lack of security and give it back to baaji...abhi to tell the truth i want duji reunited more then tasha as dutta can then bounce his feelings to baaji by sharing like a man to man talk....we  need those scenes yaar..CVs duji ko to milla do..tasha baad mein de raahe ho to? yahi de do hum bechaaro ko...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1--Saaki--

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...Wink

no..Naku will never do that!.. all this while she has been fighting to get back her love.. she's not gonna let go just like that!..

Totally agreed................ ................

Nakku will not leave Dutta whatever the reason may be........He is her husband & Nakku knows this seema is the reason for Dutta's "Dhoke ko maaf nahi karoonga" state.............
So,Nakku will not do that at any cost.............. 

What you are saying is right.....but you know Nakku na, if she feels Dutta's happiness is with Seema cos she was his first love and bcos he became a gangster bcos of her, maybe her coming back can bring him out of the gangster world, she might sacrifice her love for Dutta's happiness, as she has never been a selfish person, she has always seen in what lies Dutta's happiness....and as far as Seema cheating Dutta initially is concerned, knowing Nakku, if Seema cries and admits her mistake and tells Nakku that she realises what she did to Dutta is wrong and truly loves him now and that Dutta will also be happier with her cos she is his first love, Nakku might believe her and might even start considering Dutta with Seema ONLY for Dutta's happiness......

xactly! Naku will Think he will be happy with her! and might sacrifice her love for Dutta as u know He is Trying to be indifferent with her which is killing nakusha and such turn of events will make her think on these lines.. which will Hurt Dutta to the CORE!!!  he will put his foot forwards and SPEAK up! 

I would love to see Dutta givng an emotional speech supporting his love for her!! Embarrassed.. thats why the moment i heard abt someone coming from Dutta's past .. Seema came to my mind right away and such interesting possibilites... 

now Knowing the standards of LTL creative team and Writer's capability .. they might come up with more interesting things out of this track 

This new twist will keep us on our toes Embarrassed.. 

@ blue - Yup such a situation will leave no option to Dutta but to kill his ego and speak up that HE LOVES NAKKU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD! Till now he knows Nakku is there with him and how much ever he shudders her, he knows she is there.....but if Nakku decides to leave him for his happiness, that will be too much for Dutta to handle that even his ego and 'akkad' will bow down infront of his TRUE LOVE for Nakku Wink......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1meghapartiImmaculateDream

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Well I think the time has come 
Naku should now useher shooting skills and kill seems herself !
i hate her :P

AbhiAnisasha_1*dewdrop~pearl*

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhana

i think suresh will tell suds name and suds will point out kala and finally she will be out of PN by next week then kala will see seema and they together start the plan

This is one "Big Possibility"...............Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@ all speaking of BH, I wonder if it is Kala herself. We all know she is a Wacko most of the time, so she cld have a split personality.
I mean if you think abt it, all her plans, somehow turns in favour of Tasha, so sub-consciously, there cld be a good conscious inside of her trying to help herself in a way.  
Think abt it if all her plans follows thru, she will be caught, so she is basically setting herself to fail. Sure thru the way she does manage to do a lot of damage but never they way it was designed for in the first place.

ok I think way too much LOL

@ blue - OMG thats a really hilarious thought ROFLROFLROFL!! Im sure if the CVs would show us something like that, that will be a mindblowing suspense which no one would have ever been able to guess LOL!

sasha_1ImmaculateDream

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Saaki--

What you are saying is right.....but you know Nakku na, if she feels Dutta's happiness is with Seema cos she was his first love and bcos he became a gangster bcos of her, maybe her coming back can bring him out of the gangster world, she might sacrifice her love for Dutta's happiness, as she has never been a selfish person, she has always seen in what lies Dutta's happiness....and as far as Seema cheating Dutta initially is concerned, knowing Nakku, if Seema cries and admits her mistake and tells Nakku that she realises what she did to Dutta is wrong and truly loves him now and that Dutta will also be happier with her cos she is his first love, Nakku might believe her and might even start considering Dutta with Seema ONLY for Dutta's happiness......

K.....................If Nakku thinks Dutta's happiness is in so called "New Seema" ,there is a slight possibility that Nakku would think of giving up if Dutta is still angry with Nakku & refuse to accept her..........

But,Kala madam wont aloow that to happen either........
She not want Nakku nor Seema in Dutta's life............Above all,Dutta himself will never ever give up Nakku for that Seema........Even though Seema acts good,Dutta himself knows very well its only Nakku whom he truly loves.......
Remember Jagtaap's words..........."Apne aankhen band karke dekh,tumhein tera sachcha pyaar miljaayega"................Dutta realised totally that it was one & only Nakku.................
So,it will be good in all the way..............
I am actually ready for this track...............Big smile

Ya ya DEFINITELY Dutta will not go to Seema....but what I mentioned in this post is only Nakku's attitude and her POV if she gives up her love for Seema.....

YEah dear...........I understood.............Big smile

AbhiAnisasha_1*dewdrop~pearl*

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

@ blue - Yup such a situation will leave no option to Dutta but to kill his ego and speak up that HE LOVES NAKKU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD! Till now he knows Nakku is there with him and how much ever he shudders her, he knows she is there.....but if Nakku decides to leave him for his happiness, that will be too much for Dutta to handle that even his ego and 'akkad' will bow down infront of his TRUE LOVE for Nakku Wink......

yeah!! that would be the Main reason to melt the Ice between Nakusha and dutta! .. and oh!! it will be terrible to see nakusha giving it a thought!!!!! some kind of tragic beauty is attached to it!! which i know wont last for long!! and will only spice up things between these two!! AHH!! cant wait now! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1--Saaki--*dewdrop~pearl*

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
hahahahhaah!! kala as BH.... .. but why did she hid this fact from her group then ??? ...

AbhiAnisasha_1

Go to top