Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 16)

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

yaar if she has to come let her come in new year...this year by anniversary..we want tasha union...plz....can we write a besharam demand letter to producers again..or maybe that saxsena fellow....fivr....??

Xactly.....Even I want to see some Rommance building up between TaSha before this Seema track kick start.............
I think we should PM Fivr to get that thread back..............Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1rama_2010meghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...Wink

no..Naku will never do that!.. all this while she has been fighting to get back her love.. she's not gonna let go just like that!..

Totally agreed................ ................

Nakku will not leave Dutta whatever the reason may be........He is her husband & Nakku knows this seema is the reason for Dutta's "Dhoke ko maaf nahi karoonga" state.............
So,Nakku will not do that at any cost.............. 

What you are saying is right.....but you know Nakku na, if she feels Dutta's happiness is with Seema cos she was his first love and bcos he became a gangster bcos of her, maybe if Nakku feels her coming back can bring him out of the gangster world, she might sacrifice her love for Dutta's happiness, as she has never been a selfish person, she has always seen in what lies Dutta's happiness....and as far as Seema cheating Dutta initially is concerned, knowing Nakku, if Seema cries and admits her mistake and tells Nakku that she realises what she did to Dutta is wrong and truly loves him now and that Dutta will also be happier with her cos she is his first love, Nakku might believe her and might even start considering Dutta with Seema ONLY for Dutta's happiness......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 18 December 2010 at 3:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1rama_2010fuzzyfacemeghapartiImmaculateDream

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by sasha_1

what is kothewali yar

Prostitute......................Big smile

whatShocked OMG  my mom say some people become prostitute only for money Dead but i feel bad for them and i feel bad for seema.

yeah rt.............

But,cant trust these articles.........Its better to wait & watch.................

it is not can't trust the article- it is never ever trust the article LOL such a stupid article they vow that they will never give a proper newsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--Saaki--Wanderbug

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
So this means Suresh Track will come to an end by next week :D good.. 

Im sure this too will have a Positive impact on Dutta and nakusha's relationship .. now This time It will get dutta Worried for nakusha .. Smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1Wanderbug--Saaki--fuzzyfacemeghapartikhushix

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@all: how can she be BH..remember when BH..came the BG said 'aap?' that means the BH is someone dutta's closest guards know..not some stranger....like..seema...So...anu ki AS theory still has potential.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1fuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged

@all: how can she be BH..remember when BH..came the BG said 'aap?' that means the BH is someone dutta's closest guards know..not some stranger....like..seema...So...anu ki AS theory still has potential.

What your saying is right.....how can Seema have access to the inside of PN, and being able to delivery chits to Kala inside her room Confused.....I mean with so much of security and PN being DUTTA BHAO'S house, its not easy......and not only that, this article mentions Seema is a kothewali out of majboori and now she wants to live a luxurious life, that itself means she doesnt have money or any other resources required to fund something as large scale as what BH has done....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 18 December 2010 at 3:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1Wanderbugfuzzyface

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...Wink

no..Naku will never do that!.. all this while she has been fighting to get back her love.. she's not gonna let go just like that!..

Totally agreed................ ................

Nakku will not leave Dutta whatever the reason may be........He is her husband & Nakku knows this seema is the reason for Dutta's "Dhoke ko maaf nahi karoonga" state.............
So,Nakku will not do that at any cost.............. 

What you are saying is right.....but you know Nakku na, if she feels Dutta's happiness is with Seema cos she was his first love and bcos he became a gangster bcos of her, maybe her coming back can bring him out of the gangster world, she might sacrifice her love for Dutta's happiness, as she has never been a selfish person, she has always seen in what lies Dutta's happiness....and as far as Seema cheating Dutta initially is concerned, knowing Nakku, if Seema cries and admits her mistake and tells Nakku that she realises what she did to Dutta is wrong and truly loves him now and that Dutta will also be happier with her cos she is his first love, Nakku might believe her and might even start considering Dutta with Seema ONLY for Dutta's happiness......

xactly! Naku will Think he will be happy with her! and might sacrifice her love for Dutta as u know He is Trying to be indifferent with her which is killing nakusha and such turn of events will make her think on these lines.. which will Hurt Dutta to the CORE!!!  he will put his foot forwards and SPEAK up! 

I would love to see Dutta givng an emotional speech supporting his love for her!! Embarrassed.. thats why the moment i heard abt someone coming from Dutta's past .. Seema came to my mind right away and such interesting possibilites... 

now Knowing the standards of LTL creative team and Writer's capability .. they might come up with more interesting things out of this track 

This new twist will keep us on our toes Embarrassed.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1rama_2010Wanderbug--Saaki--*dewdrop~pearl*khushix

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

i think AS is the BH yar let see. we are still speaking about BH and here is no sign of BH in serial LOL if AS is a BH it won't come out very soon and during marriage some one shoot datta that some one is brought by sudarsan let see. i think sudarsan is working for BH or he is BH LOL let see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnifuzzyface

Go to top