Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 12)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Praneeta sahu is playing thakral's daughter in kaali ..so we r sure that her role in Laagi Tujhse Lagan is just a cameo........only her comeback will reiterate this fact that dutta only loved nakusha n she was just his puppy love LOL

in think she will come in comeo role, my mind is having stupid stupid thought that i really don't want to happen, let see.

forgive my thought
datta throw nakku out of pn and nakku become friend with seema promise her to unite his lover with out knowing who is he, datta realize his love for nakku search for nakku end up in meeting seema, nakku find out seema is datta past love and she want to unite them as she promise so nakku try to move away from datta and datta run back of nakku let so.

So you mean Seema will try to unite Dutta-Nakku and Nakku will try to unite Dutta-Seema LOL?! Poor Dutta ROFLROFL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1mussy.jamshedmeghaparti

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by khushix

looks like its Dutta's turn now to tell Naku not to doubt him!..LOLLOL

i am imagining dutta's dialogues during this conversation..ROFL
Plz share ur imaginative convo with us also.....LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1mussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Thanks  for sharing Megha.............................

Oh GOD issi ka darr tha.....................
I really dunno want to see her face againAngry.......................

U said it right Megha this time its Dutta's agnipriksha...........................
I just hope that She will not stay there for long time......................

let see what cv's store for us*fingers crossed*...........................

Edited by khushi0318 - 18 December 2010 at 3:04am

VampgirlAbhiAnisasha_1ushankitvcmeghaparti

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shilpita87

lo kar lo baat...kal hi ek post likha tha...Seema ki re-entry ke baare mein..aur aaj ye...kal kuch aur maanga hota to shayad wo bhi mill jaata...i should have asked for D-N SR and union....damn!Ouch

khush hoja shilpi.......bhagwaan ne teri sun le Cry

par maine aisa to nahi kaha thaCry...ye CVs ne pura post nahi pada...dhokha dhokha dhoka....kaha hai meri bottle....arey daaru ki nahi yaarLOL..getorade ki.LOL..i drink fruit juice when upset like Dutta...only difference being..he drinks santra-mausambi...me drinks apple-pineapple.LOL

AbhiAnisasha_1pbtghosh*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

So you mean Seema will try to unite Dutta-Nakku and Nakku will try to unite Dutta-Seema LOL?! Poor Dutta ROFLROFL!

kia bol rahi hain yaar......I mean seema unknowingly will act as a cupid for DN.........as only her comeback will help dutta define Nakusha's importance in his life......samjh gaye na.......Big smile

wait n watch.......or else we have PS to write to........:) we r one heck of blackmailer......LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAnisasha_1pbtghoshWanderbug-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

sasha nakusha na kahi aati hain na jaati hain........seema uski friend kaisay bani gee......isliye yeh kala ka next plan hain jo nakusha se hidden hoga......because by declaring  open war usne moo ki khaye.......yaar dekhtay jao...........

seema will help dutta confess his feelings for nakusha....to get rid of that witch, he has to pronounce his love for Angel naBig smile

ya mussy seema kabhi achchi nehi ho sakti. agar achchi hoti to dutta ke jindegi barbad hone nehi deti. some how manage kar leti dutta ko.  mujhe bhi lag raha hai o Kala ke sath mila hua hai.

-------

AbhiAnisasha_1Wanderbugmeghaparti

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thumbs Down
So disappointing CVs! Come on! U can do better than that! What do you think? Dutta will simply start finding the sparks again at her sight after she ruined his life so completely!Dead If you have run out of ideas don't go looking for them at Balaji Telefilms.Come to IF LTL you'll get such ideas u'd never imagine.
Thank u Megha for the update.What a lovely weekend!Cry
you are right zuby CV should come and read our thought and ff they will get dozen of ideasSmile and we will be happy to Wink but this track is going to be fun datta is going to get caught between two ladies ROFL

I hate triangles,Lalitha.Ouch Why should there be a third angle to get a couple closer?Especially when the couple are persons like Dutta & Nakusha who are driven by such high values love,duty & sacrifice.Its so beneath them.Bringing in a lowlife like Seema at this point in their lifeAngry What are the CVs thinking?DeadDead

there is always a third angel in LTL to unite tasha, first supriya make datta to marry nakku, anna men make to datta to forgive nakku, japat make datta to realise his love and anna, subu and cd make datta to realize how much strong is nakku love.
so this time it is datta turn to show that how much he love nakku.

AbhiAniWanderbug-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Praneeta sahu is playing thakral's daughter in kaali ..so we r sure that her role in Laagi Tujhse Lagan is just a cameo........only her comeback will reiterate this fact that dutta only loved nakusha n she was just his puppy love LOL

in think she will come in comeo role, my mind is having stupid stupid thought that i really don't want to happen, let see.

forgive my thought
datta throw nakku out of pn and nakku become friend with seema promise her to unite his lover with out knowing who is he, datta realize his love for nakku search for nakku end up in meeting seema, nakku find out seema is datta past love and she want to unite them as she promise so nakku try to move away from datta and datta run back of nakku let so.

it will be fun to watch longing datta. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghosh*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top