Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) (Page 10)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=--Saaki--]Hailaaaaaaaaaa..............Yeh kya news dedi tune Megha.............  

Seema waapas..............
First,she will befriend Nakku not knowing that she is DSP's wife........Great..............So,this seema track is gonna run for a long time.........  

I think Kala will be xposed soon..........I am waiting for Monday now..........  .

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Saaki, I was so upset with this news but your emoticons are so funny, I burst out laughing. ROFLROFLROFL I feel better already.Smile Thank u!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1AbhiAni--Saaki--skavitha08rama_2010mussy.jamshedmeghaparti

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thumbs Down
So disappointing CVs! Come on! U can do better than that! What do you think? Dutta will simply start finding the sparks again at her sight after she ruined his life so completely!Dead If you have run out of ideas don't go looking for them at Balaji Telefilms.Come to IF LTL you'll get such ideas u'd never imagine.
Thank u Megha for the update.What a lovely weekend!Cry
you are right zuby CV should come and read our thought and ff they will get dozen of ideasSmile and we will be happy to Wink but this track is going to be fun datta is going to get caught between two ladies ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshushankitvc-Carrie-

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Wow....this time Dutta is going to be part of a LOVE TRIANGLE, with him being at the center of it LOL.....now for a person who thought of himself being incapable of being loved by ANYONE, it will surely take him by SURPRISE LOL! Usually he is used to struggling with lonliness and loss of the one he loved, now for the 1st time he will experience the struggle of handling 2 LOVER LOL! Even if Dutta was stuck inbetween Anna and Chaskar, he would have easily come out of it.....but in between 2 'naris' ShockedLOL, not even easy for an accomplised GANGSTER like Dutta to easily come out of it LOL......It would be so funny to see Dutta trapped in a situation like this for the 1st time WinkLOL.....

But when he comes out of it, he will definitely come out of it more sensible and confident of himself, and Nakku Wink.....

ROFL how lovely.......kya maze se likha hai tumne.........i m rofling right now that scene is in my hea d now m imagining it n can't stop laughing...ROFL.......stuck btw two NARIS LOL.......ROFL
ahh my stomach hurtsLOL

Edited by skavitha08 - 18 December 2010 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1pbtghosh*dewdrop~pearl*

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

well I want this track to start this week n end before January 1st, 2010..........buhat hogaya.....ab is churail ko bardasht nahi kar saktay yaar.........dutta k jeevane mein kum churailay the , k aik aur agaye.....Big smile

i hope so mussy i want seem to come after tasha romance start.

sasha kia khaya hain tune.......shub bol yaar..............only seema' come back will help dutta confess his feelings for nakusha.........seema will push him to love her back n imagine gadha shouting ' get out , I m alive n happy because of nakusha'.....u get off girlAngry......n dutta shouting ' nakku rukh ja....mein sirf tere se pyar karta hain'..........

I m so happy she is playing thakral's daughter in kaali so its just a cameo.....besides that what make u think CVs will spoil the trump card of the show........TASHA all the way guys....just be happy n its another ploy to make dutta confess his love for nakusha.......he said ' woh din ab teri zindagi mein kabhi nahi ayega, woh dutta jiske paas dil tha, woh mar gaya''........LOLLOLLOLseema ji ka atay hi woh din nakusha ki zindagi mein ajaye ga............seema ayegi tu dutta naku naku chilayega na.....so relax guys.....I m disappointed as the same track is happening in behnain of star plus Confused

AbhiAnisasha_1pbtghoshrama_2010*dewdrop~pearl*ushankitvcmeghaparti

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
lo kar lo baat...kal hi ek post likha tha...Seema ki re-entry ke baare mein..aur aaj ye...kal kuch aur maanga hota to shayad wo bhi mill jaata...i should have asked for D-N SR and union....damn!Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshsasha_1rama_2010mussy.jamshedskavitha08ushankitvc*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

lo kar lo baat...kal hi ek post likha tha...Seema ki re-entry ke baare mein..aur aaj ye...kal kuch aur maanga hota to shayad wo bhi mill jaata...i should have asked for D-N SR and union....damn!Ouch

khush hoja shilpi.......bhagwaan ne teri sun le CryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniWanderbug

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

looks like its Dutta's turn now to tell Naku not to doubt him!..LOLLOL

Well yeah this time it will be the other way roundLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1mussy.jamshedushankitvckhushix

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

but how could Kala have forced Seema to betray dutta..ConfusedLOL...i think CVs changed the story..LOL

Kala can still mock Seema even if she was the reason behind her betrayal...

OMG, what if Suresh says Seema sent him..ShockedShockedROFL

@ Bold :  ...............Now,thats something to watch.............. 

AbhiAnisasha_1mussy.jamshedskavitha08*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti-Huma-

Go to top