Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Bad News - Seema is Back (Spoiler) - Page 23

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I jst hate the idea of Seema entering the show............all of them are happy that she can work as cupid fr Tasha romance......... Seema is first going to be frnd with Nakku....... then cum face to face with Dutta..... Hope Dutta dont feel himself responsible fr Seemas present, then.......... imagine Nakkus condition when she cums to know that Seema is Duttas first luv......... how much wil she suffer???? .......Dutta in confusion........Seema wanting to cum back to Dutta.............. Hope Dutta confesses his luv fr Nakku sooon........else Nakku will die of heart atack........

I jst cant imagine how am I going to watch it........feeling sad fr Nakku..... Hope this epi dont last fr more than 2 weeks............

Plzzzzzzz CVs atleast listen to this request of LTL fans............ especially after no LTLfan liked Seema entry...........PLzzzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Sara...after watching EK's shows for 5 years such fears are natural.

LOL! i can understand where u coming from .. even i was skeptical abt "someone haunting him from his past" and was fearing that they might bring back air headed supriya .. which is not so Like LTL .. but thats what fearing is all abt  πŸ˜†  so, yah its natural .. 

but looking at the standards of LTL .. i dont think they will stoop so low .. 😊 and it will come out well.. 

so not to worry WS ..πŸ˜‰

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

@ saaki 

Exactly!!  CVS always handle it with a different treatment!! our fears have never came true!  and Dutta is not some usual kind of male Lead neither is nakusha.. so whatever we will see, it will be done keeping there Characters in mind... this assurance is enough! hai na?😊 

More than enough sara.................. ..............

Kala's "Character pe keechad uchaadna" waali plan ko itni achchi tarah se dikha sakta hain CVs to definitely this "Seema" track is not at all that scary..............
I am all for it........But,the thing which is bothering me is........."Whether Kala will be xposed before that or is it Kala's plan to bring Seema back?".................
I somehow feel ki Kala is not involved in this.................Seema altogether is a much more evilish than Kala.............

Kala should get xposed before all this yaar..........I actually wanna see slight rommance between TaSha before this "Seema,the Kheema" enters..........Smile

I hope CVs itna to reham kare humpar...............😳😳😳..................

Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

LOL! i can understand where u coming from .. even i was skeptical abt "someone haunting him from his past" and was fearing that they might bring back air headed supriya .. which is not so Like LTL .. but thats what fearing is all abt  πŸ˜†  so, yah its natural .. 

but looking at the standards of LTL .. i dont think they will stoop so low .. 😊 and it will come out well.. 

so not to worry WS ..πŸ˜‰

This whole Seema returns track seems to have had the same effect on the forum as Anna kidnapping Naku and Naku getting shot-celebration. LOL! Trust us all to be ulti khopdis like Dutta.
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --Saaki--

More than enough sara.................. ..............

Kala's "Character pe keechad uchaadna" waali plan ko itni achchi tarah se dikha sakta hain CVs to definitely this "Seema" track is not at all that scary..............
I am all for it........But,the thing which is bothering me is........."Whether Kala will be xposed before that or is it Kala's plan to bring Seema back?".................
I somehow feel ki Kala is not involved in this.................Seema altogether is a much more evilish than Kala.............

Kala should get xposed before all this yaar..........I actually wanna see slight rommance between TaSha before this "Seema,the Kheema" enters..........😊

I hope CVs itna to reham kare humpar...............😳😳😳..................

i hope the same saaki but there is no news about tasha love start. let see
Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail

This whole Seema returns track seems to have had the same effect on the forum as Anna kidnapping Naku and Naku getting shot-celebration. LOL! Trust us all to be ulti khopdis like Dutta.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............So true Shreya............We not only love Dutta,follow him too.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Saaki-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sasha_1

i hope the same saaki but there is no news about tasha love start. let see

Still there is time yaar.............Lets see..........Just hope for the best.......
We even not know when this Kheema is entering so......................can definitely hope.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot Megha for sharingπŸ€—
Gosh couldn"t they find any better plot😑.....i hate it😭😭😭
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually, I kind of like this track, this will really push Dutta closer to Naku, since he will realize his feelings for her :)
Man, as if the forum girls were not enough, abhi they are getting more and more people after Dutta :)
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ahahhahhha! ulti khopris .. well cant say abt that but one thing is for sure.. that we React in the same way Dutta does.. πŸ˜†  erm .. dono ka aik hi matlab nahi hua?? πŸ€”