Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Let's look at the postive kalas plan has obviously failed so Monday will be amazing!
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku πŸ˜‰......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person 😳......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion πŸ˜†.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way πŸ˜‰.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any DOUBTS πŸ˜‰.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions πŸ˜†) would also be to bring Tasha closer πŸ˜‰......

Hope Dutta dont take much time to realise his true luv is Nakku................else he will lose Nakku........... and this time forever.............. bcoz if Nakku cums 2 know seema is his first luv...........and that Dutta is confused...........she will leave PN so that Dutta can be with his first luv Seema...............
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though i read this article 2 hrs ago, still i just got the tym to reply coz i was reding all ur comments on this topic. I had read each nd every comment till now on this topic. But the only thing i wanna say is that i m very very positive nd optimist about this track as well. I had always been very optimistic about LTL nd is obliged that the entire unit nd team of LTL has always came up to my expectations. Rather, i shud say that we expect from only those who r close to us nd with whom we hav sum hopes. So guys, i m joining the optimistic group.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Hope Dutta dont take much time to realise his true luv is Nakku................else he will lose Nakku........... and this time forever.............. bcoz if Nakku cums 2 know seema is his first luv...........and that Dutta is confused...........she will leave PN so that Dutta can be with his first luv Seema...............

well if nakuu thinks dutta will be happy with his first as dewdrop~pearl forum member said it will lead to below Yup such a situation will leave no option to Dutta but to kill his ego and speak up that HE LOVES NAKKU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD! Till now he knows Nakku is there with him and how much ever he shudders her, he knows she is there.....but if Nakku decides to leave him for his happiness, that will be too much for Dutta to handle that even his ego and 'akkad' will bow down infront of his TRUE LOVE for Nakku πŸ˜‰......
Edited by spandana11 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh my days n here we were al thinking the past was hinting at anna's twin..lmao

oh my days cnt believe this has actually happened... bt there was always a chance of her return with wt al the unanswered questions abt wt happened 2 her\

no doubt she wil b evil, cos this actress always does evil roles..except the 1 she did in kzk, bt she didnt hav much part there anyway...lol

according 2 TB article, she wil becum friends with naku knwin she his wife!!!
ushankitvc thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So disappointing CVs! Come on! U can do better than that! What do you think? Dutta will simply start finding the sparks again at her sight after she ruined his life so completely!🀒 If you have run out of ideas don't go looking for them at Balaji Telefilms.Come to IF LTL you'll get such ideas u'd never imagine.
Thank u Megha for the update.What a lovely weekend!😭

That is what I want to say............. go through the IF LTL .......... Not one fan of LTL likes SEEMAs entry............... CVs could hav got better ideas frm u fans.............
shan2430 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku πŸ˜‰......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person 😳......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion πŸ˜†.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way πŸ˜‰.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any DOUBTS πŸ˜‰.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions πŸ˜†) would also be to bring Tasha closer πŸ˜‰......

I somehow don't see him confused abt his emotions...Damn sure that he will have no trace of any feelings left for Seema...Infact he might be indifferent to her - no anger, no hatred, nothing..And this will be the jolt for him..he will realise how much Naku's love has healed him and how she still positively affects him ,that he can look back at his past with Seema with no bitterness whatsoever.If at all, this will only re-inforce his feelings for Naku and not want to let go of her ever!!!
Maan gaye Cvs...Kahaan i was hopingand hoping for the predictable Morey/Anna2 and they bring in Seema.(I so did not want her initially)..After deliberating and reading the comments,, I feel its gonna bring a very interesting revelation to Datta....It will be such a treat watching his gamut of emotions...Datta all the way!!!!yup!!
ushankitvc thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

I hate triangles,Lalitha. Why should there be a third angle to get a couple closer?Especially when the couple are persons like Dutta & Nakusha who are driven by such high values love,duty & sacrifice.Its so beneath them.Bringing in a lowlife like Seema at this point in their life😑 What are the CVs thinking?🀒🀒

That is the point the CVs dont seem to understand.............they are looks like influenced by Ektas ideas .............
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

That is the point the CVs dont seem to understand.............they are looks like influenced by Ektas ideas .............

i second you.... & now only i can do is😭
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thw article is about seema coming back but what will happen to tasha on monday?