My name is Tarunn n i m not a terrorist-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
My name is Tarunn and I am not a terrorist
Buzz up!

Tarunn aka Swarn Prakash from Zee's Yaha Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli had a horrific time recently after he got surrounded by cops aiming their guns at him.

It so happened that the actor was shooting at late in the night and got a call from his home informing him about the ill-health of one of his relatives and that the relative has been admitted to the hospital following a cardiac arrest. A worried Tarunn instantly left the shoot and sped his car towards the hospital. He was so tensed and troubled that he didn't realise the check post put up by the cops and had signaled him to stop the car.

As he kept driving, the cops started following him in their van. The police van soon overtook Tarunn's car and came to a screeching halt in front of his car. The very next moment Tarunn was stunned to realize that his car was surrounded by the cops and was at their gun points. "I was shocked and didn't know how to react. I was treated like a terrorist. The inspector came to me and ordered me to come out of the car. i realised my mistake after I was bombarded with numerous questions and explained him the need of the hour. Thankfully, one of the cops recognised me to be an actor and I was left without any further queries," shares Tarunn.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=I-am-not-a-terroristTarunn&xfile=2010/December/News_20101218_39

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiikinara17nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
t4s

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top