India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CVs! You can redeem yourselves!

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I had posted this in Anu's thread earlier but wanted to repost, so that I could address the CVs afresh.
I'm taking a leaf out of Anu Sarkar's book Big smileWink, because I love the way she persistently comments on this show without losing focus of the main issue. You keep at it, Anu. Clap

++++++++++

In his interview Mr Shanti Bhushan, MKAP's writer slipped out of the question of bigamy by calling Arushi's actions a social crime made under emotional circumstances.
I want to ask you: depicting Crime is very well - but what about Punishment, Mr Bhushan? Ms Grey?

It's useless, it's WRONG of you to depict evil after evil, crime after crime, bad behaviour after bad WITHOUT showing us CONSEQUENCES of those actions.

It is often said that soap operas are like life and they have no closure, but you know, that is not quite true. Life often has closure and so too must soaps.

SHOW us the bad guys going to jail.
SHOW us the evil characters having remorse, or regret over their acts.
SHOW us that good can be powerful too - SHOW us that it can prevail over evil.

It is fun to see bad guys being thrashed, it's humanly very very satisfying. See the success of plots like Seeta aur Geeta - it has been remade innumerable times but still works everytime. You know why? Because people LOVE the idea of proper and adequate justice.

SHOW us Thakur Sajjan Singh regret his lifelong ways.
SHOW us Shakti suffering for his acts
SHOW us Sumitra Devi being made aware of the consequences of her actions, how rotten that makes her.
SHOW us Komal become a better, more sensitive person
SHOW us Kesar realising that abetting evil is WRONG
SHOW us that evil is a lesser way of being.

If you intended to do this, you have waited too long. If you never intended to show this, you have cheated us, defrauded us. Scrap your idealistic spiels, take back your 'rishta wahi, nayi soch' - take it back, and admit you cheated us.
There is much genuine anger and disappointment against this show. You have squandered a golden chance to make a real point. Make it even now and you might redeem yourself.
Bubble

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67foryoukriyavishpMili27suk4a_umaKai.Lilac_N_Maple

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
hmmm i agreee on sumthingggsss buh id lyk to ADD-UP
show us babaaa krishna krishna krishna d heroo ov d drama d jaan ov d dramaa want his more scenes want more dialogues fmr him give him more screen spacee..WANT HIM TO START EARNIN in a gud lawfull way nah illegal mannerrrrrr..PLLLJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
wannntttttt kriya 2 b mainnn n yup odr characters shud b shown buh lessss lol:p
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
First of allClapClapClap for your views.   I had kind of given up on the forum as I felt we are giving up talking about relevant issues bec' no one is listening. But then I realised this is  exactly what we shd not allow to happen. Let's persist with our efforts to call a spade a spade, a crime a crime. By calling this heinous crime of bigamy, a emotion based decision, SB has displayed pure arrogance and ignorance. Bigamy is a crime, a crime committed against womanhood. If you have been reading my posts you will see I have been raising voice against P's present state of helplessness. This is no sacrifice, it is surrender. I wish there was some way we could have taken our feeble but impassioned voice of dissent right upto the CVs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

I had posted this in Anu's thread earlier but wanted to repost, so that I could address the CVs afresh.
I'm taking a leaf out of Anu Sarkar's book Big smileWink, because I love the way she persistently comments on this show without losing focus of the main issue. You keep at it, Anu. Clap

++++++++++

In his interview Mr Shanti Bhushan, MKAP's writer slipped out of the question of bigamy by calling Arushi's actions a social crime made under emotional circumstances.
I want to ask you: depicting Crime is very well - but what about Punishment, Mr Bhushan? Ms Grey?

It's useless, it's WRONG of you to depict evil after evil, crime after crime, bad behaviour after bad WITHOUT showing us CONSEQUENCES of those actions.

It is often said that soap operas are like life and they have no closure, but you know, that is not quite true. Life often has closure and so too must soaps.

It is fun to see bad guys being thrashed, it's humanly very very satisfying. See the success of plots like Seeta aur Geeta - it has been remade innumerable times but still works everytime. You know why? Because people LOVE the idea of proper and adequate justice.

SHOW us Sumitra Devi being made aware of the consequences of her actions, how rotten that makes her.

If you intended to do this, you have waited too long. If you never intended to show this, you have cheated us, defrauded us. Scrap your idealistic spiels, take back your 'rishta wahi, nayi soch' - take it back, and admit you cheated us.
There is much genuine anger and disappointment against this show. You have squandered a golden chance to make a real point. Make it even now and you might redeem yourself.
Bubble

Amen.....
Totally agree, bubble.... great post....

I also want to add.... above alll SHOW US KRIYA.... together, strong, loving, good, independent....
giving a fitting reply to all the evils in this serial..... Big smile

(and NOT going phoossss...like a leaky balloon ...as KRIYA is doing in current Arrgoosi trackDead and also in previous Aman track.....Angry )

Edited by a_uma - 18 December 2010 at 2:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67soapbubbleKai.Lilac_N_Maple

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

++++++++++

Bubble
Thanks Bubble for acknowledging my effort. Yes we should keep on writing for justice and the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

First of allClapClapClap for your views.   I had kind of given up on the forum as I felt we are giving up talking about relevant issues bec' no one is listening. But then I realised this is  exactly what we shd not allow to happen. Let's persist with our efforts to call a spade a spade, a crime a crime. By calling this heinous crime of bigamy, a emotion based decision, SB has displayed pure arrogance and ignorance. Bigamy is a crime, a crime committed against womanhood. If you have been reading my posts you will see I have been raising voice against P's present state of helplessness. This is no sacrifice, it is surrender. I wish there was some way we could have taken our feeble but impassioned voice of dissent right upto the CVs.
Yes Mili agree with you completely. Ps present state of mind is a direct contridiction to her character. A person who fights for justice should not back down because its her baby sister. This is surrendering her beliefs and conviction that she has fought for throughout her life.

Anu 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Mili27suk4

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

First of all hands up and claps to bubble for starting such a post. My claps  to Anu who keep trying to get the Cv attention and change of story track.  
ya they say they r showing the evil in society o.k. then show yr strength to show the punishment also. show how people will suffer if they go against the law. atleast one person will be there to do that. show that.
If you intended to do this, you have waited too long. If you never intended to show this, you have cheated us, defrauded us. Scrap your idealistic spiels, take back your 'rishta wahi, nayi soch' - take it back, and admit you cheated us.Yeap. show the drama is unique like u said. where is the woman fightingfor her right. show the strong stand of  a educated girl who act like that. not like a suffering one.
There is much genuine anger and disappointment against this show. You have squandered a golden chance to make a real point. Make it even now and you might redeem yourself.yeap . well said bubble. nice one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27soapbubblesuk4

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index