India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Seems different show (Page 2)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
This is the only daily soap that i am hooked on to till date. I hardly ever watched any serial and if i did left watching it after first few episodes but this serial has kept me hooked on to it and yes brilliant acting by the lead couple and they look so cute together with amazing chemistry and thats another reason for me to watch this serial. They are natural actors... There is little saas bahu drama but rest all is worth watching. Watch few episodes urself and decide for yourself.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyasyadadaPriyaThakurZaykebazzAnanyagmann2010Suchi-

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Bst show with all elemts taught in new way and new back drop

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurShayafanSuchi-

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
a love story with mystery ............................and a really awesome couple

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurZaykebazzAnanyaShayafanSuchi-

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
It certainly was dull before Kinshuks entry. Now it has me hooked on also want to know what will happen? So you watch and then decide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged

It depends on ur taste..... n itz upto u dat u want 2 watch it or not.... I can only tell u what i feel 4 dis show... I use 2 watch reality shows only .... n dis is the one n only daily soap dat I watch regularly.... It happened after viren's entry in dis show... after his entry....It gets very difficult 2 predict or guess d next track creators want 2 show... that makes it more intresting den other daily soaps... apart from dis every actor does justice 2 d character he/she is potraying....... so watch some episodes den decide....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I started watching this show from the beginning and then stopped because I was bored. However, since Kinshuk's entry the show has become much more interesting and it is the only thing I think about 24/7. CCBM is the reason I joined this forum too since no body at home is interested in Indian soaps and I needed people to "talk" too. So if you're interested in the show as Zarmeen said, watch the show yourself and make up your own mind.

Edited by asyadada - 18 December 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurShayafanSuchi-

kulsoom10 Newbie
kulsoom10
kulsoom10

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Its a great show and I am not a TV fan. This is the only show that has had me hooked. The lead pair are talented artists and look good together,  worth watching. Go for it and make up your mind Smile

I agree 100% LOL

Go to top