India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Seems different show

Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hey....... I am not regular viewer of the show but after reading the description ,cast information and kinshuk mahajan's psycotic news i find something strange in the show if i'm right. TRP factor is also good. Is this show really differ from regular dramas or it is different kind of love story .I want to know present track of the show Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
i was different ,, now it is same as ekta show ,, love one seperated 
i was different but no more,, charmness is over it was different till the marriage not happened ..no different exist in that now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starshelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

Hey....... I am not regular viewer of the show but after reading the description ,cast information and kinshuk mahajan's psycotic news i find something strange in the show if i'm right. TRP factor is also good. Is this show really differ from regular dramas or it is different kind of love story .I want to know present track of the show Shocked

don't watch this show dear. we are watching this show since the beginning. this is really a crap show. we are quitting this show. plz don't watch this ridiculous show. they are just doing this for TRP only, no mattaer what the story is what viewers want.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.star

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged

You can watch few episodes and then decide for urself as some peope r sid putual fan and some r Nivi Viren fan. Sid putul fans r not happy with the show as their jodi iss not togethr anymore and Nivi Viren r happy coz their fav jodi is together. So it is totally up to u to decide. Honestly I'm loving the show.

Edited by zarmeeno - 18 December 2010 at 2:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashiluvskinnyPriyaThakurasyadadaShayafanAnamikaSJainshelly_nairgmann2010SofnaSuchi-

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
this show is really good....earlier there wasnt nething interesting about it but since kinshuks entry the show has changed a lot....its going good with trps n the story too improved a lot....so if u want to see some good drama good acting u can watch it...n as zarmeeno said watch a few episodes n then decide....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaPriyaThakurZaykebazzAnanyaAnamikaSJainzarmeenogmann2010SofnaSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Yes definatelyy .I thnk u should go wid it becozz A/c 2 me rght Now CCBM is d best show in every aspect frm other shows frm Acting 2 story 2 presentation n 2 chemistry of Lead Pair  (NivRen ) .

n Plzzz don't believe those people who r sayng ki dis show is crap Now.Infact dear dis show now got a life after Kinshuk's entry .It is geting veryy Gd trp's now , It is among top 10 shows Now .n don't ask abt acting of Actors becozz they r dong brilliant job especially Kinshuk mahajan who is d best actor . So U cn see it n I m Sure u will Also enjoy it like we r dong .

Especially watch frm kinshuk entry tht was on 30 sep 2010 . U cn watch it frm there becoz before tht dis show was veryy dull n Boring But now After Kinshuk's entry It became veryy veryy interesting

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyasyadadaPriyaThakurZaykebazzAnanyazarmeenoSofnaSuchi-

fan_4lyf Newbie
fan_4lyf
fan_4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
it's a great show im loving it and half of the people are loving it  to but it depends on taste watch afew of the episode and decide for your self........

*smile*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulsoom10PriyaThakurasyadadazarmeenoSuchi-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Its a great show and I am not a TV fan. This is the only show that has had me hooked. The lead pair are talented artists and look good together,  worth watching. Go for it and make up your mind Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kulsoom10aashiluvskinnyasyadadaPriyaThakurZaykebazzAnanyaShayafangmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top