Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 (Page 60)

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Rahul doesnot worry me much coz he is not Natasha
..Do this make sense Confused
dats true but natasha has never hurted shanak n never given so much pain 2 dem wch rahul gona gv.even khanak trusts rahul her trust is also gna b brken.n indirectly shez pavng path 4 rahul n makng its easy......

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

Originally posted by priya1209

Rahul doesnot worry me much coz he is not Natasha
..Do this make sense Confused
dats true but natasha has never hurted shanak n never given so much pain 2 dem wch rahul gona gv.even khanak trusts rahul her trust is also gna b brken.n indirectly shez pavng path 4 rahul n makng its easy......

The day Khanaks trust is broken Varsha ...Rahul is gone for good. coz Khanak wud make sure to put him back in place ...the way she did with Madvi and Khusboo ....

Infact do u think sam wud spare Rahul if he tries to create troubles for Shaan and Khanak ... Hope not ..

Edited by priya1209 - 21 December 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
sam is the weak character she allways keeps sayng dat sam roti nahin rulati but shez nt at all like dat.i think khanak will handle the mess......

garfield1209kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Posting what I posted in the CCLOLLOLLOL

Looks like I am way lateLOLLOLLOL.....but its going to happen a lot...first with mother dutyBig smile and second my net....urgh...was giving me problems...Angry

Loved reading everyone take and everyone has said it all....just few point from me...

The show stealer...Yashu...as Khanak....she was fantastic in every scene of hers....she truly was..loved her again.ClapClapClapClap

The hug....not bad at all...KT & YM do Shanak superbly......yes miss hose nok jhoks..will get them soon someday hopefully...we did have  her completely trying to misunderstadn her hubby party comment by saying how can we celebrate with Duck and Sam..that was a distracting tactic by Khanak....to get her hubby to focus ..on something elseTongueLOLLOLLOL...other then what he had on mind...WinkLOLLOLLOL Oh adn yes KT looked tired..so did Yashu.

Again...when they hug...the look she gives to us is like Shaan hands have started wandering and she remembers that she needs to get rid of him before it all leads to....LOLLOL we all can guess..LOLLOLas she had to go meet Rahul.

So the scene was not bad at all..what was bad was that they had to shoot such a scene in that ugly ugly roomDeadDeadDead....ugh that purple and green wall comboDead was irritating the hell out of me...I really really hope we get them in their own room soon...the one we love...Angry

Sam and Duck nothing new..so no commetns

Sam and Shaan...nothing new again..other then them looking liek as Gaayu said like pistachuio and strawberry ice-cream...as Teech said....Road side Bakery ki Pastery..to me they looked like Meethai....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL other then that nothing worth talking about....

Rahul and Khanak....like them...Manish acted well...he really did..the thing that was a downer...was that bad BGM that was given to him and some really bad dialogue....see the scene without the music or the dialogues and you will see mark improvement...just my opinion...I liked him...LOL

The dialogues...still need a lot of work...it was better in Shanak scene...nothing at all for all the Sam, Duck or Shaan scene

Khanak's dailogues were good...Rahul..were boadering on good and bad...they need to get rid of the Oh So Filmy 1960-70's dialgues for Rahul..

So over all a good epi indeed...not great mind you but good.

garfield1209The_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
You know if Rahul even tries to use her or breaks her trust hes dead meat becasue Khanak will see to it..that he is dead meat for sure..as no one hurts her hubby ...except maybe her..in a god way...and Shaan too will make Rahul's life hell for using his innocent and ever trusting wife Khanak.

Can't wait for drama really...and it will come our way soon...Thank God for that...LOLLOLLOL

@ Priya about your comment about not being scared as Rahul is not Natasha....I complete understood dear...where Natasha was concerned ..she was loved by both Khank..who never wanted to break Natashaji's heart as she herself knew what it was to love and lose it...

Here we all know...Khanak did not fall in lvoe with Shaan easily and when she loves she loves with all her being...tus..Raul is not a threat to Shanak at all...as Natasha was.

Am I right?? Am I???Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rosebones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@Krishna - Nicely explained....

@Priya - Yes you are making sense....

Edited - I don't thunk Khanak trust Rahul completely...It's not about truast atthe moment....It's about geeting the friends to talk....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 21 December 2010 at 2:00pm

garfield1209kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@May ..exactly..right now all she wants is to get them..the so called friends to sit and talk really talk and get rid of the misunderstanding...they have...that broke them up. Khanak always to he point...its only gaalatfami - misunderstanding between all of you.

garfield1209The_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Yes Krishna ..Bang on Big smile... thats what I was trying to say ...Natasha was the only person Khanak go out of way not to hurt ...coz  she knows and understands  for no fault of Tashu she was left starnded as a bride .... and natasha had been good to her always as a human being ..

May maybe trust was not correct word..Smile.but just day she realizes she knows Rahul wants to hurt Shaan ...and was conning her by saying he has let go of past ...she wud giving him her piece of mind....

@Room -I think its more to do with shooting location ...when u had Sunil or Madhvi or only Shanak its in K-House...but the ones like today are in some other studio where the hotel setup and the palm tree backdrp when Shaan picks the call from ...

coz the cafe and office are at same location ...so u see Sam n Duck either in cafe or office ...LOLLOL

Edited by priya1209 - 21 December 2010 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top