Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 (Page 54)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

@anki let him do whatever he want... maximum what will happen shanak will fight.... khanak will go to dhulwadi.... aint that what everybody wants ..... as far as they keep shanak in limelight..... i am all ok

yaar this would be good in a sense some new location out door for shanak.

..plus we can sing   peeche peeche pyaar ko nachane ka formula kahan se laatha hai  when shaan goes behind

BUT seriously how can some of  u girls think that khanak is so foolish ot allow such thing  like rahul taking her away from shaan to happen?

..she is very intelligent and I trust her smartness  in judging people

..She will never allow a third party to separate her and shaan

...but if shaan gets affected  he may not be so strong

..He may try to separate her from him for the time being  because he does not think much before acting.....

But He also cant live without her ..so I don think separation even if it happens from shaans side also  will be for long(hopefully)...

WOW shaan running behind khanak to  dhulwadi sounds  really very good .

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 21 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosekrock

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
guys sorry to go out of topic..... i just saw a liplock in a hindi soap.. it looked yuck..... actual liploc..... it looked really yuck....... the shank kissing scene even if it was not real.. it was so aesthetically done..

sorry for going out of topic... but i reallly had to tell this

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove-Manita-NinjaInPyjamastvrasikaThe_May_Rosekrock.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Copying from CC thread- my take on today's epi:

Today's was a good episode. Thats all one can say at this point. Don't know what's coming tomorrow or the rest of the week.

@ Shriya, I also felt Manish is getting better.

About Priyanka and Jas, hmmm......

Sam-Shaan scene- I said in the DT- it looked like strawberry ice cream meets pistachio one! What colors they have chosen for these people. Poor things!

I wasn't all that impressed with the ShaNak hug. Something missing there, definitely.... it seemed forced, to me.

Rahul says Shaan has a pure-hearted wife and yet says in the very next second that he is going to take everything away (wealth, khandaan, wife)! ShockedConfused

Forgot to mention-star of the day- hamaari Khanak. YM did brilliantly, with both KT and MS.... she is rocking this Rock On track! Go YashuClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-priya_cool_123krock.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Shriya - I second that....Khanak would never let Rahul take her away from Shaan....And she saw hi arrogence towards money too....

@All - Just saw the episode and it was good....I think Khanak will tell Shaan what she did straight away, judging by the guilt on her face at te end.....But Sam will let him think she didn't know.....

ShaNak may have a small arguement....But I can suffer that for the sake of the story.....

I think Rahul has no justification for destroying Shaan' life....Humiliation and rejection on the music basis would have balanced any so called wrong Shaan did....But the latest stuff is OTT....Rahul needs to consentrate on Sam and his wedding....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-Manita-krock.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
all the friends are behaving so immaturely, it's even not funny anymore! i literally wanted to shout "Grow Up" at all of them!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-Manita-The_May_Rosekubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@ May
I don't think Khanak knows that Rahul is the owner of the music company. If so, why wud she ask Shaan to go and meet him? Don't think she knows the owner is called RK.

When she comes to know, she will not be quiet. She will make mincemeat out of Sam and Duck.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-priya_cool_123kubareThe_May_Rose

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_fan

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

@anki let him do whatever he want... maximum what will happen shanak will fight.... khanak will go to dhulwadi.... aint that what everybody wants ..... as far as they keep shanak in limelight..... i am all ok

me too Priya....all for this.....

want Khanak to go to Dhulwaadi and Shaan going after her..............
and all irritated saying to his friends, " arrey bhad mein jao tum log yaar......meri biwi mayke chali gayi hai aur tumhe rahul ki padi hai......lol...."
OMG!! I cracked up big time!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL esp. the word maayka from shaan's mouth was very funny to imagineROFLROFLROFLROFL Hilarious!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111tvrasikatofeeees-Manita-.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@priya  honestly these days most of th hindi films ahve mandatory lip locks and most of them   are really yuck only(vulgar)  Shanak did it really emotionally and aesthetically...

@ gaayu that shanak hug had to look little bit forced according to Scene demands as well

because Khanak's mind was not totally into what shaan was saying.

.some part of it was on the meeting with rahul and friends patching...

So it had to be little bit forced one..Even while hugging Khanak quickly recoverd...to reality which means she was not completely into it....

and YM is an awesome actress even in saying usch a small thing like Namaste (even in that small expression) she depicted some uncomfortness of meeting a not much known person so well.   superb talented actress..   

yaar that dialogue of rahul was little bit OTT( cheen loonga)

More than that i have firm belief on khanks general intelligence

such a thing wont happen unless there are some tricks played by rahul withuot her knowledge., and shaan gets trapped in them...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-Manita-NinjaInPyjamas.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top