Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 (Page 38)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Originally posted by kubare

LOLLOLLOLLOLOh and Priya ...yes me been watching old epis...miss Khanak in sarees...uff she rally ahd some great ones..espcially the KKH whie one..she looked gorgeous in that followed by the dark ink one the very nest day after that sequence ends....and her adventur ones too...Big smileLOL

Oh why oh why can't they borrow Geet clothes for her if..she is already given clothes borrowed from an older Star One show..LOL

Pink saree in which she leave house...she looked so vulnerable and cute ...Smile

@clothes -LOLLOLLOLLOL I think they are using from shows that have ended ..maybe...but they alternate between her old salwar suit and saree.  na..Seems everytime people ask for change in clothers it becomes worse ..so I am mum..LOLLOLLOLLOL

I know thus dont mention it at all...to the CV's etc...but why oh why can't they ahve her wear the best of all those that she has ..sarees, Anarkalis and what they have her wear these days...

Or Sam gives her a make over and she wears jeans and kurtis...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209tvrasika

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

[
Or Sam gives her a make over and she wears jeans and kurtis...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Jeans and kurti would be great .Smile.. till the kurti is not made of shiny and glazing fabric...LOL

For that Sam needs a makeover first...poor girl that loud blu on friday ,today this pink .She was lookim so good in that western and also pink chudidar she went to meet duck  first time ...phir kya hua ?Confused ...

Today did have lot of saturday scene but the flasback was better organized ,so we saw Rahul and Shaans alternate ...and got the full picture ..there was a flow .. ..warna papaer pen leke jot down karna padta ...who said what after whom...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Three stooges ..were real immature during college days...have definitely handled it badly and Khanak wud think tht too ..Rahul was wrong to Sam but usne Shaan ka kuch nahin bigada tha...Shaan mediator bane ke chakkar mein messed up ...it wud be difficult this time to let Shaan see her POV ..

Edited :
Dunno how easy is it to accept ur loved ones falut and tell ur life partner that u feel he was wrong ..or how easy it listen such a thing ...agla padao yeh ?

I am really excited whts gonna happen next...

Edited by priya1209 - 20 December 2010 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Yes jeans and kurits for both as long as no shinny material is used...LOLLOLLOL

Yes Sam clothes have realy becoem bad too..she started off well dressed oved her in the red and blue dress followed by the pink churidar..but later on...no comments really...urgh.

Yes a tough job ahead ....To make Rahul se he wa wrong too..and then to make one own hubby see he was more worng...

Can't wait to see how it all is carried forward

I hope they show some good RASAM scenes..even cliched ones would do..to show their connection love...the OTT dialogues and looks expressions need to go...

And the three stooges need to hear it big time...they need to be spanked really for their immaturity..I would have if I was there in the cafe...

Me off for the night...see you tomorrow dear..and hows your writer block??

Edited :When your fair minded and honest..then..its easy to see the fault of a loved one too...and Khanak is..shes fair minded, honest and straight forward too...without being brash or rude..more diplomatic.

Edited by kubare - 20 December 2010 at 2:40pm

garfield1209tvrasika

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

I hope they show some good RASAM scenes..even cliched ones would do..to show their connection love...the OTT dialogues and looks expressions need to go...

Ditto ....other than OTT dialogues , the BG needs to go...it kills the essence of whatever is happening on screen ...

And the three stooges need to hear it big time...they need to be spanked really for their immaturity..I would have if I was there in the cafe...

Today I would have spanked Ducky ...he has been always this way I guess ..seeing in present too becuase of him Sam is unable to discolse about Rahul to Shaan and Ducks is just delaying matters ...Did Ducks feel jealous of Rahul ...??
Me off for the night...see you tomorrow dear..and hows your writer block??
LOLLOL ..its actually work which is stopping me..with everyone leaving for christmas it wud ease ...plan to put down this weekend ...

Edited :When your fair minded and honest..then..its easy to see the fault of a loved one too...and Khanak is..shes fair minded, honest and straight forward too...without being brash or rude..more diplomatic.

Yes  ..and Khanak is that and today was another example ..she saw what these people have not been able to see for 5 years ...She as a stranger has more faith on the goodness of people than the friends ...Rahul wont seem that negative to me ...till he does something really bad beyond I can think of now....Shaan and his clash wud be more of equals ..where we sway to the person who is hurting .....than a good vs bad clash... 

Good Neend Krishna Hug

tvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@priya   geet fans wrote load and loads on comments wanting to ahve the retelecast at 11.30 p.m 

but our fans dont do that..  i know very well that we are not large in numbers

but i have to say this whenevr we ask  ask people to comment or request for something they  are not coming forward (even though  are not large in numbers even if a fraction of them post it will have some impact...)

geet fans i know how much they wrote for tht...restoration of 11.30 retelecast...

..How many of our fans are positng in RBO facebook of starone regularly.

.  how may are writing in www.indya.com official site of star channels where there is a starone forum and( RBO forum)as well..

how many know of this first...   how many comment in starone official page site of RBO...

only few  post ..that too same persons ...

. but u know geet fans have it as a daily routine no matter whether the track is good or not...they like it or not they post in large numbrs...

we are totally lacking in this aspect(sorry to say this)

So if we want retelact for RBO restored we need to write in starone website/starone RBO face book and starone oficial site www.indya.com starone forum RBO  then only something would happen..  

we always criticise (incl me)but when it comes into possible action  at  such things we are far behind other forums ( nooffence meant again to anyone)

we need to take concrete actions and not stop with talking and talking here.

talkinghere about retelecast  /promos nothing will happen much..we need to write at concerned places...

Shriya,
U may be right... but....

I wrote many times on Star One official site on FB asking them to change the montage. They still have that one with Natasha and Shaan and Khanak away from the two. But they have not changed the montage.

Fans have been asking for Khanak to be shown in a sari. They won't show that.

Fans have been asking for better clothes for Shaan. They seem to give more and more gaudy shades for him.

People have been asking for the music to be reduced in volume. That's not happening.

I am sorry Shriya but even if not intended, the channel seems to be sending a message that they will listen to Geet fans (bcos that show is no.1 for the channel) but not RBO.

In such a situation, what will motivate fans to comment?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubareThe_May_Rose

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Well said Gaayu..........even I have felt that....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...!!!
-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak