Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 (Page 37)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Krishna ..great work done on the noting of the team till date in RBO Thumbs Up ..I can guess u have watched all the epis last few days ... Smile...

@ read ur post somewhere on todays credit - no one is missing ,just new names added  since start of this track  .I can guess to comabt the 6 day work load ..One new creative in PH and two new people in music coz its more musical they wud need more team there ...

So hope it turns out for better with work load easing ...

Hello ..anyone stilll online ..Hug...just reached ...caught bits and pieces of discussion ..will wander in threads and be back..Big smile

Edited by priya1209 - 20 December 2010 at 1:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
good neend/good night/gr8 day ....to all

kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Good Neend Shriya
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hello Priya darling...

Good neend Shriya

Two new music ppl but the music we are getting it seems is either borrowed from movies or an old drama that has already finished on Star One..so where is the originality??? Hoping that they rectify this and the OTT loud back ground score in todays epi which made it difficult t hear the dialogues.

And hope it al settles down soon dear...tomororw looks promising...lets see..Big smile

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Krishna -Did you feel today Shaan deserved the slap ,as always.I felt bad for Rahul the way the entire scene unfolded ...

What Rahul said was wrong but what Shaan said was wrong too ...he is very brutal (not burthal) with his words when someone hurts him..we have already seen this side of him ....

Duck had messed up big time before Shaan came into picture ...but Shaans ...governess ka beta ...in front of whole cafe ...that breach is difficult to bridge when u see from Rahuls side...

Shaan ,Duck,Sam - all handle situations like bull in china shop...and Rahul introvert , driven by own demons...wonder how they stayed friends so long ...

Eidted: BG hurts my ears..and janiye can they discard  that ...sorry if anyone likes that ...but it doesnot have that soulful or painful feel ...

Edited by priya1209 - 20 December 2010 at 1:51pm

tvrasika

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLOh and Priya ...yes me been watching old epis...miss Khanak in sarees...uff she rally ahd some great ones..espcially the KKH whie one..she looked gorgeous in that followed by the dark ink one the very nest day after that sequence ends....and her adventur ones too...Big smileLOL

Oh why oh why can't they borrow Geet clothes for her if..she is already given clothes borrowed from an older Star One show..LOL

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

LOLLOLLOLLOLOh and Priya ...yes me been watching old epis...miss Khanak in sarees...uff she rally ahd some great ones..espcially the KKH whie one..she looked gorgeous in that followed by the dark ink one the very nest day after that sequence ends....and her adventur ones too...Big smileLOL

Oh why oh why can't they borrow Geet clothes for her if..she is already given clothes borrowed from an older Star One show..LOL

Pink saree in which she leave house...she looked so vulnerable and cute ...Smile

@clothes -LOLLOLLOLLOL I think they are using from shows that have ended ..maybe...but they alternate between her old salwar suit and saree.  na..Seems everytime people ask for change in clothers it becomes worse ..so I am mum..LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Krishna -Did you feel today Shaan deserved the slap ,as always.I felt bad for Rahul the way the entire scene unfolded ...

Shaan so deserved to be slapped the way he says that you ar not Rahul Oberoi but Rahul Khanak...the son of Oberios governess...felt bad for Rahul..and feel like giving it to the three Stooges...Angry A friend never demeans a friend like that no matter what..

What Rahul said was wrong but what Shaan said was wrong too ...he is very brutal (not burthal) with his words when someone hurts him..we have already seen this side of him ....

Yes we have...the only reaso he was forgiven as Khanak gave as good as she got...making him see where he is wrong....where as Rahul was not that strong..and with his own insecurities and inferiority complex...he handled it badly too...Ouch

Duck had messed up big time before Shaan came into picture ...but Shaans ...governess ka beta ...in front of whole cafe ...that breach is difficult to bridge when u see from Rahuls side...

Duck was wrong too...he could have said simply that I will pay the bills...as hes my friend period..instead of telling a waiter the whole story.

Yes hated that cheap dialogue by Shaan...Rahul as I said has ample reason to be angry.. .he is more justified then the three stooges.

Shaan ,Duck,Sam - all handle situations like bull in china shop...and Rahul introvert , driven by own demons...wonder how they stayed friends so long ...

We all ar wondering the same....

And Khanak as I mentioned in my previous post is the best perosn to handle bull headed people..she handled Sam by getting out the partial truth from her..she knows how to handle her hubby and looks like she will handle supers sensitive bull Rahul too...WinkLOL

Eidted: BG hurts my ears..and janiye can they discard  that ...sorry if anyone likes that ...but it doesnot have that soulful or painful feel ...

They need to discard all those over the top loud BGM...they can use the oen they already ahve in their kitty!!!

garfield1209

Go to top