Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 (Page 36)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=The_May_Rose]Okay just came to check the latest comments....And what do I see....Slightly disappointed guys....

So little faith in Shaan and ShaNak....Ready to assume Shaan will think bad of Khanak?....Okay even if that does happen, why are we so quick to send Rahul after her....Seriously, I have tried to take a light hearted view on this, but really.....It's fine Khanak is helping the friends, but Rahul needs more scenes with Sam and CVs need to give us more ShaNak scenes....

I want Shaan to find out what she is doing....Once we get Rahul side, ofcourse....Oppurtunity for some intense scenes and for ShaNak to compare their own circustances with what happened between the friends....

But I am not liking this indirect link people are making of Rahul and Khanak.....Shaan has flaws but he loves Khanak dearly and has done so much for her....Khanak loves him too much to just let him she is wrong....For me RBO has always been about ShaNak....Not either Shaan or Khanak.....

Getting back to today's episode....It wasn't too bad and gald that Khanak is meeting Rahul, to get his side....I think Shaan will go to Rahul's office but he will not be there....He meets Khanak at a different place....Loved how Khanak introduced herselfBig smile.....As said but Sneha, golden words indeed.....

Apologies if I came on a little strong earlier, but I thought you guys woulkd understand why i felt this wayEmbarrassed.....Plus another comparison thread, of RBO with another show....Ufff....And you could also call it ShaNak withdrawal syndrome....CVs are really staving us....But atleast the tomorrow's first scene seems promisingSmile.....   

@ may seriously all of us are badly in need of good shanak scenes  with just the two of them not at cafe.... no duck/no sam/no rahul...

but we know well it is going to be this way for some time So out of all permutation and combinations in acting really Khanak/rahul scenes seem to be better

Otherwise nobody wants to link  them indirectly..Dont u know how much we all love shaNak 

but at present .Of  the availble options these scenes are better watchable in some of our views that is all..

Yeah the prercap with khanak introducing herself as Khanak shantanu khandelwal straight way is highly promising...so true to her strraightforward and honest character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-NinjaInPyjamas.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
u know wht guys geet is back to its 11 30 pm ka retelecast....... they ve lifted off that yih show..... hope rbo also gets its slot back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylovekubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Okay guys need to go as net connection is horrible today....Please rate the chaska meter and comment on the articlesSmile....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove-Manita-NinjaInPyjamas.Dilwale.kubare

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
good neend!! I'll also take leave..have to study! bye byeBig smile
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

OuchAm posting what I posted in the CC

Understandable why Rahul broke off with them...but what about the three stooges..why didn't they keep in touch???? If they were great friends then one of them would ahve tried to patch up things...after a cooling down period ..why would anyone ...especially firend wait so long to meet  etc..

Ok..todays epi was majorly a filler of Saturdays epi...its like they are showing Saturdays epi in Mondays as they know many viewers or majority can't watch it on weekends so lets ..show them what they missed....AngryOuch

The only time Rahul looks or acts normal is with Khanak...in the FB scene..he was ok...no comments on the rest...

Oh God hated that..... that Ugly Ugly room...DeadAngry Hated the room they showed today....what happened to their home??? Room???May did you notice the room...Shanak were in..it was damn ugly...

Shanak awww ...love them...but me missed seeing their expressions or anything first because of the ugly room and the ugly shirt.DeadAngryOuchLOLLOLLOL

On a serious note...PB needs to eb given good scenes...and dialogues..poor girl...only scenes with Duck and repeative dialogues....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@priya   geet fans wrote load and loads on comments wanting to ahve the retelecast at 11.30 p.m 

but our fans dont do that..  i know very well that we are not large in numbers

but i have to say this whenevr we ask  ask people to comment or request for something they  are not coming forward (even though  are not large in numbers even if a fraction of them post it will have some impact...)

geet fans i know how much they wrote for tht...restoration of 11.30 retelecast...

..How many of our fans are positng in RBO facebook of starone regularly.

.  how may are writing in www.indya.com official site of star channels where there is a starone forum and( RBO forum)as well..

how many know of this first...   how many comment in starone official page site of RBO...

only few  post ..that too same persons ...

. but u know geet fans have it as a daily routine no matter whether the track is good or not...they like it or not they post in large numbrs...

we are totally lacking in this aspect(sorry to say this)

So if we want retelact for RBO restored we need to write in starone website/starone RBO face book and starone oficial site www.indya.com starone forum RBO  then only something would happen..  

we always criticise (incl me)but when it comes into possible action  at  such things we are far behind other forums ( nooffence meant again to anyone)

we need to take concrete actions and not stop with talking and talking here.

talkinghere about retelecast  /promos nothing will happen much..we need to write at concerned places...

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 20 December 2010 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaNinjaInPyjamas

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Other then the Shanak scene which Yashkaran always rock...WinkBig smile..

The Precap was the best....first by hooking us viewers with what will happen next...I am not saying tomorrow as am not sure it will be showed tomorrow...with the way the track is being moving at a snail pace.

The way Khanak says Khanak Shantanu Khandelwal...without any coyness..just straight forward honesty...love thaty about her..and her not telling Shaan understandable..as she like any normal person can't understand that why this friendship...broke apart for so long as she had a dialogue that "Dosti may to unband hoti hi ahi..phir.." exactly...the so called friends did not do anything to mend the burnt bridges in the last  5 years and her we have Khanak do the needful....you go girl...ClapClap

Loved the way Rahul was shocked in hearing her full name...he was going to shock Shaan..but Shan's wife beat him to it ...by shocking him....LOLLOLLOLLOL Shan is truly blessed ....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL with a Wonderful wife dear...don't ahve a high opinion about your so called best friends though...LOLLOLLOL

garfield1209destinylove

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Oh and the room they showed today should be a one off...because I want my Shanak back in their old room....this uglyDead hediousDead room can't be theirs at allAngry

garfield1209destinylove

Go to top