Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 (Page 15)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
pata nahi guys ab yeh to rahul hi bata sakta hain ke kya hua.............................cuz wahi wahi baar bar dikha ke paka rahe hain.
but i think shaan may accidently told rahls mom abt his lie.............that may causes sum problem
SERIOUSLY KHANAK IS PUZZLE KO SOLVED KARO AUR HAMARA DIMAG KO ARAM DO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLYes Shanak are damn cute...

You know what I missed in the epi...few touches....like Khanak holding his hand while narrating the past story...or just coming up to hium or hugging him...just to give it a feel of ....real married couple,...ppl in love...maybe me expecting too much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeestvrasikakrock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@krishna and priya post your analysis on CriticsC..I posted mine there...or maybe I should post mine here....

@Krishna I think Khanak does a bit of too much tippytoeing with her hubby wrto his music...she is afraid of his wrath,,,I mean he rejected her advances when he found an old CD being played in the background...I dont know if this is the Khanak ..but yes it is another layer to her character...where she loves Shaan so much that she does not want to head straight forward into the issue that he;s touchy about...I would like to think wives do this in real life too,..

tvrasikakrockkubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hawwww khanak didn't hold his hand?!!! Bad girl! yaar krishna she didn't want to distract him yaar!LOL after AGES shaan was opening up and TELLING her! had she held his hand he'd have asked for a kiss and then he'd have asked for other things and stuff and then the whole point of the conversation would have been lost!ROFL and then Khanak would have to wait another day! TWO WEEKS for us mind you! so now that i have expalined this scenario you should be thankful there was no holding of hand and hugging!ROFLROFLROFL

saaazkubarekrock

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Priya...same thought crossed my mind...I wont put it off compltely as this whole track is tooo filmy...even the past reason for friendship break up...LOL Its too much like a 70's -80's movie

LOLLOL ..Krishna ...Maine Pyar Kiya was in 80's right ...aur Jab we Met with hotel and Soam LOLLOL ...We have been filmy ..so kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

Beeni...Vandu and me were discussing Rucha's comeback as they had said she had taken a break  for some months...but now with darn 6 days format her returning is remote..coz she would like to spend more time with family at this stage....Mr A  hope kabhi aaye...kyunki unki beti khusboo us ghar ki bahu hai...Smile

DD had given Vandu a fill in the blanks to do along with updates...I am waiting for that ....

tvrasikakrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@TOFESSSSSSSSSSS......................LOL UR RIGHT WIASE BHI KHANAK KA EK TOUCH USKO PAGAL BANA DETA HAIN AUR AAJ KAL TO USKO KISSARIA HO GAYA HAIN ......................LOL DEAR LOL

tofeeeeskubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@krishna and priya post your analysis on CriticsC..I posted mine there...or maybe I should post mine here....

saaz I havent posted the analysis yet ...mein abhi raja rani ke kahani mein ujhi hui hoon....when I post will do it in both places ...u put it here too ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Krishna I think Khanak does a bit of too much tippytoeing with her hubby wrto his music...she is afraid of his wrath,,,I mean he rejected her advances when he found an old CD being played in the background...I dont know if this is the Khanak ..but yes it is another layer to her character...where she loves Shaan so much that she does not want to head straight forward into the issue that he;s touchy about...I would like to think wives do this in real life too,..

Saaz will post my take there too....

Yes Khanak is wary of Shaan's reaction becasue he did react quiet strongly with her on those occasions where ever his music , guitar was brought up.be it the first time she ....found the guitar, the CD on the romantic night she organised for the second time....thus..like any real life wife...is going about it with cautious and...round about way...WinkLOLLOL

As the saying goes...one nevr ever faces the Bull head on...WinkLOLLOLLOL and Men in general are Bull Headed...LOLLOLLOLLOL

garfield1209tvrasika

Go to top