Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 (Page 129)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yaar i am loving this drama khanak ki to phat gayi jab usne rahul ko dekha yaar...........................and rahul with his nameste how sweet yaar.
but i am really scare what shaan is going to do when he will knw that khanak knw rahul.................................and whats with him khanak ko kitna look deta hain shann ko shak ho jayega
bt rahul shaana hain precap main khanak ko ullu bana ne ki soch raha hain wow......................................todays episode was really goood i reallly liked itThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
main to kal se keh rahi hu shaan plz yaar itni hoshyaari mat maar......................muh ke bal girega par nahi wo to dialog par dialog mare jaa raha tha plz SHAAN SHUTUP JALDI HI TERA POPAT HONE WALA HAIN .poor shaanBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
why is shaan being so mean to rahul? :( am i missing something here? It was shaan's own decision to leave music wasn't it? and frankly this whole phadda seems really silly! it can't be the only reason shaan left his music can it? i always thought shaan left his music because somewhere in his heart he felt guilty of the wrong he did to rahul! but that was before i found out what happened! shaan has no reason to feel guilty then WHY did he leave his music?! *pulls her hair*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Niluvmanartvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

why is shaan being so mean to rahul? :( am i missing something here? It was shaan's own decision to leave music wasn't it? and frankly this whole phadda seems really silly! it can't be the only reason shaan left his music can it? i always thought shaan left his music because somewhere in his heart he felt guilty of the wrong he did to rahul! but that was before i found out what happened! shaan has no reason to feel guilty then WHY did he leave his music?! *pulls her hair*

EXACTLY...this is what I dont get either....when did this revenge track become hatred between two friends ka track...if Shaan had some classy lines when he sees Rahul...shocked and then calmy says...Rahul meet my wife khanak and then says aaj mere zindagi mein music wapas aayi hai sirk khanak ke wajah se....IT WOULD HAVE BEEN so grown up from Shaan....and then Rahul ka guilt would ahve been more fun to watch...becos his looks to Khanak are better to watch than his horrendous dialogues.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarSouma.Ntofeeeeskubarekrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Very good point Beeni.

Shaan should have just walked away.... he should snub Rahul, not engage him in a verbal duel. That's 1970s style... someone over there loves the 1970s it looks like.. if so, can we get some Hrishi da style of direction?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamiluvmanartofeeeeskubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
haina saaz and gaayu?! usually i'm not the sort to analyse episodes LOL but this is sorta bothering me! i mean jahan tuk i have sseen this track it seems to me that it was shaaan who was wronged rather than rahul! rahul's idea for revenge sounds weird but what is more weird is shaan's aggressiveness towards rahul :s shouldn't he act more mature and unaffected like you said saaz (leaving out the burthalness)  oh well this track still has a few gaping holes if you ask me! :s

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubarebones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
shriya,

thanks for liking it but i just picked up it up. its not my creation...

as for other shows i honestly dont want to comment how bad or good they are but they are very dragging...

i stopped watching many because of the thanda and many-times-played story-lines...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i c now wat u all were talkn bout...he def. is caressing her hand. as in KT is doing it not shaan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111iluvmanarpriya_cool_123kubarebones88

Go to top