RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 - Page 114

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok girls.....am off...........happy discussing..........

thabkfully I am getting good episodes to update......didn't notice Sam and Duck....lol.....
just realised I hardly mentioned them....
sorry to all those who missed them......ROFL.......

Good neend
KT!! Amazing acting!! He has such tiny eyes and yet they look so effective in a scene...Wonder how he hasn't been acknowledged yet for his acting... Aaj tak main sirf kt ki deewani types thi..but aaj toh boss..kt ki acting ki bhi deewani hoon..Fantastic.
shaan-rahuls scene bg music is xcllent..... Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
n wats dis new angle.kushbooo ko dekke duck ke dil main baji guitar???????????but im happy its not sam in dat saree.odrwise GOD knows how it must hav looked in such a perfect epi......
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

shaan-rahuls scene bg music is xcllent.....

I agree! BUT...then I realised that yeh to karan's first show..lnmdj ka music tha! Oh God!
Originally posted by vatsalya

I agree! BUT...then I realised that yeh to karan's first show..lnmdj ka music tha! Oh God!
i know but they changed it completely and it suited that situation.........
Hello guys! we saw khanak in a sari today? YAY!  and did i see someone say there was kissing in the parking lot?!😲
Originally posted by tofeeees

Hello guys! we saw khanak in a sari today? YAY!  and did i see someone say there was kissing in the parking lot?!😲

Not actual...attempt to kiss..utna bhi nahi!
Originally posted by tofeeees

ya one more kissng attemptπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@beeni

haha! no kiss yaar! only an attempt at one!πŸ˜† and OMG beeni, khanak looked gorgeous in the sari and shaan in a balck suit!