IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bye girls

i hate sunil's glasses yar
saaaz thumbnail
Okay guys posted my analysis on CritcsC...

@Gaayu- Zenn coined bappi lahiri...have thanked her in my analysis

@Teech...yes I am a bit worried about sunil's prophetic statements....but want this to end in a way sunil suppports shaan when the contract blows on his face,,,like a true father...who complains but eeventually stands by the son....

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Teech
Sunil's behaviour is a bit tiring (same lines again and again) but I don't think he makes a conscious attempt to insult Shaan in public.

Talking about one's children and expressing anger or pride in them to friends/relatives is not considered a non-private/public thing. That's how I feel... its not pleasant to watch when you are at the receiving end but it happens...

Me too don't like Sunil's glasses. He used to look so handsome before....

Can we also have Dadi back? And Akki-Boo? How can they not be around for Shaan? Bechara, he is going to need all the help he can get....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed something about Rahul and Khanak scene with Shaan...

i saw him trying to avoid her. It was like as if he felt guilty betraying her or hurting her. I just wanted to say this before i leave.

bye everyone!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar seriously please explain in detail thumb mystery  my head is breaking 

@ saaz he(sunil) would bedefinitely  happy inside as a father

but seriously as a successful business man with a large business empire it is only natural for  him to expect his son to taker up business.

..so we cant expect drastic change and  if shaan fails mentally after learning tht it is RKs company and sunil learns  that shaan has failed then he would definitley put presuure on him to take up business and admonish khaaaank as well ..

why even  madhivi may get offended d..so far he has  not done it. so little  with  madhvi and  near nil with khanaak.....

But he would definitley attend party that it self is a major change..

@rooj completely agree most of th shows drag drag and drag RBO is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better....( that faar is for the sufferings i had watching some scrap shows earlier with lot of patience inspite of shows not progressing)

@ gaayu madhvi alternates between aap and tum sometimes aap sometimes tum....
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
IFsKhanak thumbnail
yes
i too wud like dadi's take on shan's career choice 

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@shriya... mystery....lol....just hyped yaar....... starts from pg 92 of DT
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u are absolutely right...i have become so tired of those drags too...
so i basically stop watching it. and sometimes it's like u have watched it too many times in other shows. honestly all shows have the same saas bahu type thing going on. but i like rbo...its diff for me
destinylove thumbnail
yar most of the shows in popular channels either it is extr marital affairs hidden with a child.,

or saas toruturing bahus through cheap techniques or vry rural that we cant understand too much of them(rural is o.k. but vry rural is not for me)  

or they would show generation leap..all the time wearing heavy embroidered sarees with matching jewllrry(where do they wear this not even inmost remote villages  india) evryone wears comfortable clothe these days ) all bad plotting against te elead pair and bent upon separating them

., lead male/female 's mother or grand mothr getting injured put to bed always  family porblems for both leads 24/7 so much so they cant eve enjoy their private time... 

man seriously they kill us

.comparatively RBO is much much better....
destinylove thumbnail
yaar  rooj ur SR siggies are super cute and hot....and good night/good neend/gr8day to all feeling very sleepy bye  

can  anyone throw light on thumb mystery please

otherwise i would be thinking that all the time till i sleep...