RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Ashi & Priya.....Just watched the epiosde and fell in love with ShaNak all over again....I was just **dies&sighs** as Veena would say....

Now the CVs need to balance the other characters....Hopefully we Shaan wil get that shock soon....He can sulk for the rest of week...Remember the an artcile sadi he does confront Dicks about the truth at some point....Then hopefully by next Friday he has decided to fight Rahul's every attack....

RaSam really need scenes together or they will never connect with the audience and ShaNak will always have to deal with Rahul😆....
Helloooooo!!......Koi haiii???😃.......Or I am going to watch the ShaNak scene again😆
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Helloooooo!!......Koi haiii???😃.......Or I am going to watch the ShaNak scene again😆

Hello May ..I am there..had gone to get a cup of coffee...

yes instead of showing too much Rahul monologue ...or repeating Sam -Duck ...I wonder why they dont show Rahul n Sam ...
Originally posted by priya1209

Hello May ..I am there..had gone to get a cup of coffee...

yes instead of showing too much Rahul monologue ...or repeating Sam -Duck ...I wonder why they dont show Rahul n Sam ...

That's my point😕.....Why are they delaying RaSam?....Perhaps to get all the contract secret out of the way.....

Shaan talking big is making me nervous....All I could think was ' Poor guy is in for a shock '....Hope Khanak overhears them talking and sees Rahul's true colours....
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Shaan talking big is making me nervous....All I could think was ' Poor guy is in for a shock '....Hope Khanak overhears them talking and sees Rahul's true colours....
I felt so bad for him...when he was saying u are not important in my life Rahul ,I dont need u..etc...Poor guy is gonna feel worse after he knows RK is rahul...

You know even  if Khanak sees that , she has also seen a goodness in Rahul ..she would still give him a chance...and try to set things right for sake of Sam too

I felt so bad for him...when he was saying u are not important in my life Rahul ,I dont need u..etc...Poor guy is gonna feel worse after he knows RK is rahul...

You know even  if Khanak sees that , she has also seen a goodness in Rahul ..she would still give him a chance...and try to set things right for sake of Sam too

I wish the CVs would just open the secret.....The is going to be enough drama trying to sort the mess out between the friends, Shaan's frustration and ShaNak confrontation....I am getting impatient😆.....Plus i am sick of the same dailogue for the R, S and D......

Mee too excited...there is a lot pending drama ...they dnt need to drag the secret ....looks like it wud come out in party  ...but better if it happens tomorrow only...

I cant get over todays scene ...😍 .

Gonna hit bed...Good Neend May

Mee too excited...there is a lot pending drama ...they dnt need to drag the secret ....looks like it wud come out in party  ...but better if it happens tomorrow only...

I cant get over todays scene ...😍 .

Gonna hit bed...Good Neend May

Good Neend Priya😊....I am off in a bit too....
OMGGGGGGGG I just saw ShaNak scene today... OMGG what chemistry sooooooo perfect😍 watched a zillion times by now☺️
yest shanak scene is so good.guyz chk out cvs new post in to the cvs thread on 21st page......