Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tofeeees

Awwww😊 that's what i call my adorable Shaantanu Khandelwal!😍

No!!! He's MY shantanu khandelwal!!😆😆😆😆

On a second thought, keep the shantanu...main apne kt ke saath bahot khush hoon🤣🤣🤣 
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hye luveedovee never asked you your name! hehe Tell me na! btw did you know nitya is married to KT?! LOL! and there are 2 men guarding KT outside her house! you know so that he doesnt get stolen🤣🤣

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hye luveedovee never asked you your name! hehe Tell me na! btw did you know nitya is married to KT?! LOL! and there are 2 men guarding KT outside her house! you know so that he doesnt get stolen🤣🤣

Her name is Vatsaliya or Vat....Shaan is only Khanak's and Karan is only, heaven knows who's 😃
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

didn't she tell you her KT is KISHORILAL TAMBURRA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mera wala kt is the one and only Karan Tacker!!☺️☺️

*runs before nitya sees this..joote padenge mujhe😆*
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Her name is Vatsaliya or Vat....Shaan is only Khanak's and Karan is only, heaven knows who's 😃

Yup my name spells like Vatsalya though...😆

@may: aapka naam may hai?? this sounds so sholay type..😆😆😆
tofeeees thumbnail
LOL May!🤣 I will make the Heavens make Karan fall for someone really special because he deserves it!😊 such a charming guy!😍 i can't beleive we had a shanak scene and i am not able to WATCH IT! :(
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

LOL May!🤣 I will make the Heavens make Karan fall for someone really special because he deserves it!😊 such a charming guy!😍 i can't beleive we had a shanak scene and i am not able to WATCH IT! :(

Have you tried this link?....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail

Originally posted by: luveeduvee

didn't she tell you herKT is KISHORILAL TAMBURRA🤣

Mera wala kt is theone and onlyKaran Tacker!!☺️☺️
*runs before nitya sees this..joote padenge mujhe😆*

LOL vatsalya Nitya is not likely to see this cuz she has sorta MIA from the forum aj kal! she's a carzy shanak fanatic and well we hardly get any shanak now so but i will certainly pass on the message to her!🤣🤣 Kishorlal Tamboora??!! where in the world did you come up with THATTT!?🤣🤣

tofeeees thumbnail
oh May honey the links are all opening but the computer's speakers are messed up! i can;t hear anything na! so there is no point watching it without sound! well i tried to though! just to catch my Shaanu's expressions! *sigh*
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

LOL vatsalya Nitya is not likely to see this cuz she has sorta MIA from the forum aj kal! she's a carzy shanak fanatic and well we hardly get any shanak now so but i will certainly pass on the message to her!🤣🤣 Kishorlal Tamboora??!! where in the world did you come up with THATTT!?🤣🤣

I DON'T KNOW!! Well the first name struck me coz I have this kishorilal haircut salon🤣🤣🤣🤣 on my way to school😆😆
Tamburra...i have no clue!!😆😆