Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Lemme do a prediction...
Now Shaan will see Khanak and have a showdown with her there...
Thinking she knew everything pehle se and she hid things from him...

And the friends who led to all this will all go scot-free...AMAZING !!

I'd rather watch Balaji shows if this is wats gonna happen !!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Zennn,
we may or may not see this scene... u know how it is with RBO and precaps:)

The episode was not what a monday one should be- draw the viewer back.

Manish's dialogue delivery was right on when he spoke to Khanak on the ph.

Shaan in parrot green shirt!

The reason for their fight- hmmmmm.......

Shaan going to Rahul's office. Obviously he won't see Khanak. But we will all be very tense thinking he might!:)

Its even worse if he doesnt see her...
It means there will be a huger showdown...
BUT.......If this ends in her going to dhulwadi...then m all for it !!😆
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=kubare]Will be back later...going to have dinner...

Aditee..yes with their speciallity in dragging and stretching...who knows whn this scene happens...😆😆😆😆

And Shaan better not get angry with Khanak for mweeting or knowing abiout Rahul...he should be angry with Sam and Duck who knew the truth of the whole relationship and still hid the truth from him...and Sam living in his house...knowing the truth the effect it eill have...only keeps harping one thing to Duck you tell him or I will....

For God sake woman do it...tell him the truth.... already!!!!! 

Thank god Khanak is not dragging like sam and duck,,,she is to the point always I like this a lot in her...like in the precap she is telling she is khanak shnatanu khandelwal to rahul.... 

Honesty is the best policy...

@krihna quoted above in pink...
  i also though the same thing If kahank could be so much straight forward with a person whom she barely knows much

why cant sam and duck be sincere to their so called best friend at least i can understand duck is interested in music contract and so does not reveal the truth ..

.especially sam what is preventing her from telling shaan the truth  really i am wondering.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shriya..exactly what is stopping Sam from telling Shaan he truth...she got angry with Khanak..understandable..and Khanak understood her and decided not to tll the truth to Shaan..now we have Khanak...taking the bulls by its horn literally...2 bulls..one Shaan and one Rahul...she knows Shaan side of the story..now she will hear out Rahuls side of the story...

Lets see...what the CV'ss show...like Khanaks attitude ...get to the root of the problem...by facing it head on with talk....

Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyzzzzzzz......
wassup???????
hm....today half of the epi went on flashbak....
wat do u all think abt the flashbak??
destinylove thumbnail
@krishna 

they definitely need to tell rahuls side very strongly It is already giving the impression that rahul has over hyped upon things...and major fault is with his inferiority complex..

really there is no solid reason whatsover for sam hiding the truth from shaan at the most he may shout or get angry or ask her to get out of the house..

But hiding truth from best friend is too much...it does not give us a good impression of sams character...

yup khanaks character on teh other hand in this very aspect of dealing the truth upfront is really good.

but as usual i think shaan will mistake her the most.. 

i will very happy if she goes to maayka rootke....let shaan enjoy the company of his best friends duck/sam 24/7  who cares?  

may be rahul for peace of mind can  go  to dhulwadi....😆😆😆  

I am  really upset with the so called best friendship of shaan/sam.this is not even basic friendship.
destinylove thumbnail
hey does anybody have an idea where from jaaniya  background is taken   i thought it was from saathiya

tell me if i am wrong...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ shriya
who cares....... its so deafening...... deafening.... is there a word like that... whatever.... i really don know
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ shriya
Yes. The whole 'dost/dosti' plot is weak. Sam and Duck have cheated Shaan into signing a contract with a man he hates! 😕

@ Priya
OMG... i cudnt hear a thing... its so loud. why wont they reduce the volume? how hard is that?
Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
@gaayu
the background score is really iriating and very loud. dialogues totally inaudible in many places...

r   ..and manish /kt  again were very much  below normal in acting  today

manish in those flashbackscenes where he was insulted  did not do well and that
slap  receiving acting by kt was so artifical...i had to rub my eyes to make sure it was kt acting... 

yup u were right manish was far better in thedialogue delivery  ( terrace scene )with khanak