RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yes Shanak are damn cute...

You know what I missed in the epi...few touches....like Khanak holding his hand while narrating the past story...or just coming up to hium or hugging him...just to give it a feel of ....real married couple,...ppl in love...maybe me expecting too much...
@krishna and priya post your analysis on CriticsC..I posted mine there...or maybe I should post mine here....

@Krishna I think Khanak does a bit of too much tippytoeing with her hubby wrto his music...she is afraid of his wrath,,,I mean he rejected her advances when he found an old CD being played in the background...I dont know if this is the Khanak ..but yes it is another layer to her character...where she loves Shaan so much that she does not want to head straight forward into the issue that he;s touchy about...I would like to think wives do this in real life too,..
hawwww khanak didn't hold his hand?!!! Bad girl! yaar krishna she didn't want to distract him yaar!πŸ˜† after AGES shaan was opening up and TELLING her! had she held his hand he'd have asked for a kiss and then he'd have asked for other things and stuff and then the whole point of the conversation would have been lost!🀣 and then Khanak would have to wait another day! TWO WEEKS for us mind you! so now that i have expalined this scenario you should be thankful there was no holding of hand and hugging!🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by kubare

Priya...same thought crossed my mind...I wont put it off compltely as this whole track is tooo filmy...even the past reason for friendship break up...πŸ˜† Its too much like a 70's -80's movie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..Krishna ...Maine Pyar Kiya was in 80's right ...aur Jab we Met with hotel and Soam πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...We have been filmy ..so kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

Beeni...Vandu and me were discussing Rucha's comeback as they had said she had taken a break  for some months...but now with darn 6 days format her returning is remote..coz she would like to spend more time with family at this stage....Mr A  hope kabhi aaye...kyunki unki beti khusboo us ghar ki bahu hai...😊

DD had given Vandu a fill in the blanks to do along with updates...I am waiting for that ....

@TOFESSSSSSSSSSS......................LOL UR RIGHT WIASE BHI KHANAK KA EK TOUCH USKO PAGAL BANA DETA HAIN AUR AAJ KAL TO USKO KISSARIA HO GAYA HAIN ......................LOL DEAR LOL
Originally posted by saaaz

@krishna and priya post your analysis on CriticsC..I posted mine there...or maybe I should post mine here....

saaz I havent posted the analysis yet ...mein abhi raja rani ke kahani mein ujhi hui hoon....when I post will do it in both places ...u put it here too ...
Originally posted by saaaz

@Krishna I think Khanak does a bit of too much tippytoeing with her hubby wrto his music...she is afraid of his wrath,,,I mean he rejected her advances when he found an old CD being played in the background...I dont know if this is the Khanak ..but yes it is another layer to her character...where she loves Shaan so much that she does not want to head straight forward into the issue that he;s touchy about...I would like to think wives do this in real life too,..

Saaz will post my take there too....

Yes Khanak is wary of Shaan's reaction becasue he did react quiet strongly with her on those occasions where ever his music , guitar was brought up.be it the first time she ....found the guitar, the CD on the romantic night she organised for the second time....thus..like any real life wife...is going about it with cautious and...round about way...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As the saying goes...one nevr ever faces the Bull head on...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Men in general are Bull Headed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tofeeees

hawwww khanak didn't hold his hand?!!! Bad girl! yaar krishna she didn't want to distract him yaar!πŸ˜† after AGES shaan was opening up and TELLING her! had she held his hand he'd have asked for a kiss and then he'd have asked for other things and stuff and then the whole point of the conversation would have been lost!🀣 and then Khanak would have to wait another day! TWO WEEKS for us mind you! so now that i have expalined this scenario you should be thankful there was no holding of hand and hugging!🀣🀣🀣

Very true Beeni...that way couple of conversations were lost to give show us their romance ..I mean love  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....Khanak wanted to know the truth jhatpat and also to save us the pain of two weeks wait...πŸ˜†

Oye Ankita ..tere caps-lock key on hai.πŸ˜† ...
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago

🀣🀣🀣Krishna!! men in general are Bull Headed!!🀣🀣🀣 OMG this line just cracked me up! i miss my karishma :(

@ Krick!🀣Kissaria?!! HAHAHA! Totally!🀣

is it me or seriously guys....................................except the sr wala episode.................saturdays episodes r really boring yaar.......................shee is se to accha mon-fri tha..................oye tera messang pahuch gaya priya😭