RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #21 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
@zen

we cant say the reason is not huge we have to hear the other side of the story from Rahul...

Plus inferiority complex of a person consdering himself to be less in status can be given as one of the main reasosn for breakage of friendship..I feel it is a valid reason.

I apprecaited Khanaks approach to the problem today ...seedhi Baat no bakwass.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
Hello Ladies...*waves*

An ok epi ...just talking about the past...really and it seems something happened to his mom...or somethig ..that caused him to leave the cuity, college etc..thus the enemity with Shaan.

Hum...so what caused him to leave or his mom to becoem sick etc...is still a mystery..adn will remain until Khanak goes and ask Rahul...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or maybe next aturday is Rahuls mystery revelation day or maybe starting this Monday...hum....

Vandu darling....you updating nah...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So we did not get any nok jhok..or cute scene at all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dhat....tari ki...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes that song is sung by KK...quiet a hit during our college uni days....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Getting SEL to compose a brand new song can't be cheap nah....so maybe no new song from them at all....

@Priya - Check what I posted before youπŸ˜†....Got to go watch the episode😊....

Gayu...Vandu is doing the updates today ...

Saaz - I have heard KK live singing that song.. πŸ˜Ž...some experience it was.....the whole crowd was singing with him...it just makes u  nostalgic ...

Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
Krishna! *hugs* i miss youuuuuuuuuu! i just read what you wrote about the episode :) so finally the mystery is out? that rahul hid that he was poor?! aray yaar i didn't expect rahul to have SUCH a character! hmph! oh well! chalo i'll watch the repeat later in the night :)
I also have heard the song befofe I was thinking where I know now it is from album by   KK

heard it in I think channel B4U music /channel V or
some music channel..dont remmber it exactly where..

Lyrics are awesome  and also the tune is soft and melodious.. 
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
This was KK's first song....remeber ...because this song became a craze even in Karachi...especially in college adn uni...the wording and the melody do make one nostalgic about school, college, uni ...life in general...
Beeennnnnniiiiiii...love you dear and miss you too...so is your laptop made yet???

Did you watch yesterdays epi?????That was a good one ...πŸ˜†

Vandu is doing the update? Brilliant! That will be fun no matter how the epi is😊
Originally posted by kubare

Beeennnnnniiiiiii...love you dear and miss you too...so is your laptop made yet???
Did you watch yesterdays epi?????That was a good one ...πŸ˜†

NOOoO!😭my laptop (or rather my company's laptop) cannot get fixed! the stupid hard drive got blown up and a new hard drive is neded and they need to buy it! urgh! but the good thing is that i will BUY myself a new laptop with my OWN money! πŸ˜ƒ

and YESSS! i saw yesterday's episode and i won't lie yaar ever since this Rock On tracke has started yesterdays episode was the ONLY episode that touched my heart completely! there was like NTHING i found wrong with it! i was just telling nitzee kay maybe i'm weird because i LIKED an episode with no shanak!πŸ˜†