Pratigya

~~ Happy Birthday Arine ~~ (Page 14)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

It would have been a very tense period for Ibrahim...Poor Man !!

Ok..Now I understand ..This is a celebration of faith while Muharram is mourning ...BTW ..whom was The Hussain Fighting  and why was he fighting,,weren't there Kings ..{I mean religious heads do not engage in violence,at least in my religion}

yes Prophet Ibrahim didnt refuse to sacrifice even his own son and God saved his son in the endSmile

Karbala (Moharram) battle was between Hazrat Imam Hussain and Yazid. even we dont believe in violence jana we believe in peace but at that time Imam hussain was called their for a peace  agreement but that was a plan of Yazid to kill Imam hussain and his family.

Hussain was the ruler of the part of the empire known today as Iran. The other part in modern Iraq was ruled by the Umayyads. Hussain was called upon by the Shiahs of Kufa, a small town in the Umayyad kingdom, to accept their allegiance and claim his place as the leader of the Islamic community. This was against the wishes of the ruler of Kufa, Yazid, who instructed his governor, Ibn-e-Ziad to take appropriate action. Meanwhile, in response to the call of the Shiahs, Hussain accompanied by his family members, headed for Kufa. When they reached Karbala, en route to Kufa, the forces of the governor surrounded them and their 70 men. Hussain, his family and his troops were tortured and killed, and Hussain's head was severed and presented to the king.

who was Yazid..was he also  of the same faith..I thought Ayathoallah was the supreme head..then How come these 2 kings were fighting to be the leader of islamic community ??

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tivo

i have no idea as i said we dont follow and only shia muslims do their way of prayer and everything is different from us even iftaar timing varies .

yes even their prayer timigs are different bacha

Yeah i know Big smile
Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Hi dear

Muharram we dont do much other than some ppl fast .This 10 day of Muharram is quite done by shia muslims they dont do any happy occassions during this 10 day.

not only for 10 days bacha they mourn for about 140 days

Really i thought it was just 10 days Shocked since we dont do anything on muharam donno the days.

i am living in pakistan na bacha so i do have some idea about shia ppl and their pratices... even we dont follow honeySmile

we too fatima dont follow but i do have couple od shia muslim friends and i hav heard them saying they have a seperate center they go to during muharram .I donno wut they do there Confused

separate centre means ??

We go to a different masjid and they go to their own  as their prayer timing is different so the way they do namaaz.
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Afra,

MRI done... wow so proud of ya bacha. by the grace of God you must be feeling fine now :) so happy for ya bacha

Yes fatima all doneDancingParty .Now will see wut the results has to sayShocked

inshAllah everything will be fine dont worry bachaBig smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Hi dear

Muharram we dont do much other than some ppl fast .This 10 day of Muharram is quite done by shia muslims they dont do any happy occassions during this 10 day.

not only for 10 days bacha they mourn for about 140 days

Really i thought it was just 10 days Shocked since we dont do anything on muharam donno the days.

i am living in pakistan na bacha so i do have some idea about shia ppl and their pratices... even we dont follow honeySmile

we too fatima dont follow but i do have couple od shia muslim friends and i hav heard them saying they have a seperate center they go to during muharram .I donno wut they do there Confused

separate centre means ??

We go to a different masjid and they go to their own  as their prayer timing is different so the way they do namaaz.

U go to Masjid Shocked ..I thought Girls were not allowed inside Masjid..
Shocked
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged

who was Yazid..was he also  of the same faith..I thought Ayathoallah was the supreme head..then How come these 2 kings were fighting to be the leader of islamic community ??

Karbala battle background and history

Yazid's history

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Shocked[/QUOTE]

Thatz in india i heard even in india these ladies go to.

Here both men and women go to the masjid both have seperate entrance where they dont see each other. I go for jummah prayers too  Big smile
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Shocked

Girls visit seperate sections in masjid which are only for ladies. and its not neccessary for girlz to go to masjid but if they want to go then there is nor harm or restriction sathya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo

Go to top