All the Monaya and Mohit fans saw this,Its Urjent!

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all Mohit Fans,
 Nitin Jai Shukla,He is associated with cinevistas tweeted his account 12 hours ago like that-Grover or Sehgal? That means they approached Mohit for their new show.Now we all know that Ksg has very powerful fan following but all the Mohit fans start Spamming  Nitins tweeter account for Mohit. Here the link-
 http;//twitter.com/nitinjainshukla
 plz live your comment and hope fror the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😲DNT KNOW ðŸ˜•Edited by sashazmohit - 13 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think....he had approached Mohit.....bcoz KSG has already been finalised for cinevistaas new show.....
apart frm this...,ph has approached Mohit for a show but we dnt knw nething about the ph or channel:(...n meetings r goin on..but nthin is finalised yet....so lets hope for d best that Mohit vl b back onscreen really soon  *fingers crossed* 
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago
-Natasha- thumbnail
Do you have his FB account ? If yes then plz PM
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ yes i agree natz hun ...
@TM: if u hav d link of his fb a/c....pm me too plz:)) atleast we can confirm the news by asking nitin bout this.....
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Meera-

^^ yes i agree natz hun ...
@TM: if u hav d link of his fb a/c....pm me too plz:)) atleast we can confirm the news by asking nitin bout this.....

hey pm me too thn i vill confirm
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
@natasha and@ sashazmohit-I don,t know about his fb account but i am trying to find it.I saw that news on Dmg forum and i have a twitter account .So i go to twitter and Saw its true.This tweet is about 14 hours ago that means recently.I have started spamming in his account.But i am not enough.we have to work together.So plz do it.I believe nothing is finalized yet.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
@ deepti-mohit-Plz we have to do this,Right now!
-Natasha- thumbnail
Those who are there on twitter please request for Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani together as leads 😊
-Natasha- thumbnail
@TM- Please search for his FB account also, if you will get so please PM me and I will forward to others.