Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

13/12 - 17/12, Epi 32 - 36, Analysis & Discussion (Page 5)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@shibz/kavya
I was thinking yeah it relates when Arohi swallowed the ring, it means that she has a sort of 'roka' by accepting the ring and she evenwore it in the jungle! I believe tht wat they are refering as 1st engagement!

@kavya - about dropping college
OH NO! This is defo not the spirit of KMH and Arohi! Samachdar ladki hein nah! Yeah the crossing the barriers is coming,thats for sure,but then the engagement twist is so oldies typical masala!
And I have a word on Arohi+engagement:
''
Btw Arohi mein itni akal hein nah ke jab ek munda itni jaldi han kar rahe hein engagement ke liye,it does mean the guy is really not serious! As he knows perfectly how to please a girl,he knows that a girl wants a man to be committed to her and the best way to show is by behaving with 'etiquette' towards her family and have an 'engagement.' After engagemet,he knows he will have all the boyfriend rights that a sweet girl will not let him! Ouf Arohi,at least in wrath too must have realised this! I mean,you know,her anger is justified but then being vindictive like an 'eye for an eye' has very high consequence!''

Ok gus,catch u later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arora

guys can u help me plz i missed episodes from14 to 16
i saw the 17th one
but why is gauri behaving like dat
plz plz plz plz tell me
@aditi - epi 14-16 brief : Gauri is gets married to Rajveer even though she doesnot like him. Arohi has a tiff with arjun from the beginning and it continues in the wedding hall also. Meanwhile the Police have all the proof against RPS and go to arrest him. Arjun who was supposed to collect that file from the hotel could not do that  so RPS tells him that it is due to his mistake he is being takin in now and only he can make it right. So arjun decides to kidnap Arohi and demand the release of his dad. He disguises as a cop and tells arohi and her friend Shefali , who are jogging in a park, that their lives are in danger and the DIG asked him to take them to a safe place and takes them to a cottage in a jungle. mikhail and his bil come to tell rps that they could not get bail but will try another way to get him out, rps refuses and asks what arjun planned, when they tell him he has kidnapped arohi he is happy and asks them to do what arjun says. both arohi and shefali try to run away from there but cannot figure the way out of the jungle. So they come back and stay there and plan to woo mangiram urf arjun. Arjun meets the DIG and tells he has his granddaughter with him and he wants the release of his dad in return. (watch this scene it is really good,last scene of epi 16 ).

Edited by kavyasam - 20 December 2010 at 7:12am

missinguonly

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@shibz/kavya
I was thinking yeah it relates when Arohi swallowed the ring, it means that she has a sort of 'roka' by accepting the ring and she evenwore it in the jungle! I believe tht wat they are refering as 1st engagement!

@kavya - about dropping college
OH NO! This is defo not the spirit of KMH and Arohi! Samachdar ladki hein nah! Yeah the crossing the barriers is coming,thats for sure,but then the engagement twist is so oldies typical masala!
And I have a word on Arohi+engagement:
''
Btw Arohi mein itni akal hein nah ke jab ek munda itni jaldi han kar rahe hein engagement ke liye,it does mean the guy is really not serious! As he knows perfectly how to please a girl,he knows that a girl wants a man to be committed to her and the best way to show is by behaving with 'etiquette' towards her family and have an 'engagement.' After engagemet,he knows he will have all the boyfriend rights that a sweet girl will not let him! Ouf Arohi,at least in wrath too must have realised this! I mean,you know,her anger is justified but then being vindictive like an 'eye for an eye' has very high consequence!''

Ok gus,catch u later

Nisha I dont think chiku has planned that way.    he is self obsessed guy.   wants to settle down and for his perfect life he thinks arohi fits in.   I felt he is  not the forcing kind of guy, since at the masquerade party when arohi said she is confused and does not take the ring, he does not crib even for a minute neither does he forcer her to drink or dance.   But he did come to the jungle with the rescue team and when she is back he is again back to his tactics.   I am not seeing any danger from him right now,   for now it is gauri who has let her evil streak come out and she wont be stopping any soon. 

missinguonly

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@kavya
Chikoo is perfect, I agree! I am really not in so 'fond' with the idea of engagement twist! its just so old fashioned! yet i agree Chikoo is the perfect guy to settle,the perfect guy to please someone but then with those expressions he has started in the party,we can feel the other side of Chikoo too! he is defo sweet guy but he is also open minded!

there was just other way to show this theme of the angry arohi but i admit it perfectly blends with the character of Arohi

missinguonly

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya
Chikoo is perfect, I agree! I am really not in so 'fond' with the idea of engagement twist! its just so old fashioned! yet i agree Chikoo is the perfect guy to settle,the perfect guy to please someone but then with those expressions he has started in the party,we can feel the other side of Chikoo too! he is defo sweet guy but he is also open minded!

there was just other way to show this theme of the angry arohi but i admit it perfectly blends with the character of Arohi

The family was talking about Arohi's wedding from day 1,  infact that is all the plans they have for her and the recent kidnap fiasco accelerated it.   Engagement was bound to happen.   Chiku  is openminded,  if he were to be a conservative person like her dad he would have rejected Arohi already.   But I am not sure about him taking  advantage of the fiancee status,   I might be wrong too  coz  u never know when they change characters in the show when they are done with gauri they migh turn the blade on chiku's character .

Edited by kavyasam - 20 December 2010 at 8:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishmissinguonly

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@everyone: after reading this article, i m so mad!! at least arohi should understand luv of arjun, just 1 lie cant b his whole life punishment, and cheeko has say lie everytym first lie "main to perfect hoon" 2nd lie " main arohi ki jaan bachane k liye help lene gaya tha" or bhi bohat lie hain!! but arohi and arjun cant b seperate!!!! i hope everything will get all right!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index