Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

13/12 - 17/12, Epi 32 - 36, Analysis & Discussion (Page 4)

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hi everyone=)
i had sum kind of questions while i was watching kmh 2
the questions were:

why is there a relationship between gauri n arjun? n i found out it now
why is there cheeko if arohi and arjun made 4 each other? n i found out now!!

well thats all the discussion i have right now will talk abt it on monday<3
@topic maker: thanks for this topic such a lovely topic<3
@anjali: thanks 4 telling me about this topic=) <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i dont knw why i dont feel like sleeping tho its 3:00amEmbarrassed
am bored out of my mind Stern Smile
weekends verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry borin widout KMH2 and KARANIKA so in love wid arjuhi U guys cant wait for monday miss you so muchDay Dreaming

kavyasammissinguonlyshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
updated mine...

ahahha well really wrote just 4 lines...sighhh u will know why if u read thereLOL

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Guys,ouf yeh typicalmasala  ingredient for Arjun to be jealous as an engagement to Chikoo just like the hard knock of Arohi Sharma b Arjun Punj,I mean there the engagement did not take place but here if it takes place,the twist will not welcome nicely by the audience!

Moreover Arjun being bashed by Ahluwalias thinking that he has come to stop the engagement when he was invited for another engagememt!

Yaar all this in 25 days, i mean the show has shown how 25 days of Arohi has been,I do believe it is high time for her to return to normal life and that too means delhi nah?

We know she will take time to understand and she is as impulsive and more in anger like Arjun Punj and is crushing Arjun Singhania like Punj did for Arohi Sharma,so I do hope the engagement fully is not in;-)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
guyz..the other day chiku was talkin bout re-engagement right? but wen was the 1st engagement?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammissinguonly

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Guys,ouf yeh typicalmasala  ingredient for Arjun to be jealous as an engagement to Chikoo just like the hard knock of Arohi Sharma b Arjun Punj,I mean there the engagement did not take place but here if it takes place,the twist will not welcome nicely by the audience!

Moreover Arjun being bashed by Ahluwalias thinking that he has come to stop the engagement when he was invited for another engagememt!

Yaar all this in 25 days, i mean the show has shown how 25 days of Arohi has been,I do believe it is high time for her to return to normal life and that too means delhi nah?

We know she will take time to understand and she is as impulsive and more in anger like Arjun Punj and is crushing Arjun Singhania like Punj did for Arohi Sharma,so I do hope the engagement fully is not in;-)

@red -  Alhluwalia's  are burning with rage,  their daughter was kidnapped by him,  chance milte hi dhulai na karenge?    More fuel to fued.

@ blue -  I gave up that hope now.   looks like she quit college?  Or is it the twist waiting to happen after the engagement breaks.

Engagement might happen but only to break and that too it should be from Arohi's side.   You think today chiku might try again to propose her,   last time   she had swallowed the ring.   It means  tu tu mai mai will continue today.

missinguonlyshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

guyz..the other day chiku was talkin bout re-engagement right? but wen was the 1st engagement?Confused

pata nai kaunsa scene edit kar diya cvs neConfused.  They did not even show  his and her parents talking also, and engagement ho bhi gayaErmm.     Looks like he wanted to say re-proposal while talking  to dadi. LOL

Edited by kavyasam - 20 December 2010 at 6:04am

missinguonlyshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
shibz u online,  kya hone wala hai aaj?  still think we will get the intense scenes we expected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index