Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

13/12 - 17/12, Epi 32 - 36, Analysis & Discussion (Page 3)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
@sanju - thanks,  but we are missing ur posts.

@pooja - thanks for the name .  our lounge is ready to rock from Monday.

@aanchi - thats exactly what I thot when I saw the epi yday, that what all shibz said about ignoring and causing jealousy all that happened.

@nisha , shivani - loved reading ur views. 

about this week I loved it.   aage kya hoga,  like Neethi said in yday's thread  what will Arohi's family do when they come to know she is drunk.  I think sanchit and ronit are present in this party for a reason,  may be sanchit will notice arjun's  good will in this scenario (hopefully).   now that she wants to take another drink and arjun is saying  I can do the same thing,  what do u guys think will happen.   I am guessing chiku might back out now,  he was ok with the kidnapping coz he knew its not her fault but after drinking what all might arohi say?  and how will arjun react he is already losing his temper.   aaahh I cant wait till monday. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@ kavya
Quoted:
''about this week I loved it.   aage kya hoga,  like Neethi said in yday's thread  what will Arohi's family do when they come to know she is drunk.  I think sanchit and ronit are present in this party for a reason,  may be sanchit will notice arjun's  good will in this scenario (hopefully)''

I duno y it can be the response scence in kmh1 where Arjun was drunk and shared his pain with Arohi. This time they are not alone,there are relatives here - chikoo,simi,sanchit and ronit! I can sense Chikoo does not mind Arohi is drinking as he had intention for romance too;-) Drunk Arohi will not affect him a lot because he seems this time,like shown in that episode,love part girl coz he is himself a party animal! The perfect blend for Chikoo remains SimiSmile
Sanchit and Ronit will be busy in their dance, it will be Arjun to help Arohi for sure! But how? Will Chikoo's 'sort of negative feature' will show this time: 'in view of romance' and 'arohi ofcourse will not like it' and Arjun will come in between? Chikoo will just enjoy the party and the stealthy eyes to see Arohi is alright is from Arjun!
Perhaps Arohi will vent everything like words used by Gauri and Arjun will realise her reaction is like this because she neither receive the gift nor the letter.
Or another scenario will be angered Arohi will shout if Arjun touched her hand,like he held her for her not to fall,but then Arjun is caught in afight with sanchit but still Arohi excused that!
Yet my best turning point remains, I do wish a cottage land up for the Arjuhi:-) Arjun will have his say and so is Arohi;-)
Lol,that's not a kidnap,is itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
guys...will copy and paste my analysis from friday's epi and finish it here.....TongueEmbarrassed

and shibz...once again lovely take...so intellegent...Embarrassed...HugStarClapClapClap
and yhh..the party venues r always the same...LOLSleepy...she jus changes the layout...bt u can tell it's the same.....LOLLOL....really ekta needs 2 think of somethin new....D'ohLOLLOLLOL
and yhh...arjun was looking extra hot on friday's epi...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.....there was somethin so special abt himself....that made me get lost in his dreamland once again....his clothin....attitude...Star, espressions...eyes...Heart....dialouges...everything...HeartEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing....loved the anger and jealousy in him while seeing arohi makin him jealous...BlushingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart
and me2 shibz!! his dance moves were really gud...Star...classy...Embarrassed...and i hope in tomorro's epi...arjun gets drunk too....2 drunk ppl confessing....hayeeeeeee.....BlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming
Heart

kavyasamshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i edited my spot guyzEmbarrassed ...Pranii...wen will u do?Tongue

guyz..is it only me or... y do i sumtimes feel suspicious bout chiku?Ermm his expressions do say a lot occasionally...

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

epi...arjun gets drunk too....2 drunk ppl confessing....hayeeeeeee.....Day Dreaming
Heart
no needLOLWink well actually i dun mind...TongueEmbarrassed hope to see some zabardast scenes..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

epi...arjun gets drunk too....2 drunk ppl confessing....hayeeeeeee.....Day Dreaming
Heart
no needLOLWink well actually i dun mind...TongueEmbarrassed hope to see some zabardast scenes..Day Dreaming
hehe...me2 dnt mind....Embarrassed...and yhh...im sure we will...get to see Zabardast scenes between arjuhi....that will blow us away..steal our hearts and send us to dreanland....Day DreamingHeart

abt Chiku...well i dunooe...he thinks he's perfect...LOL...bt i hope he dnt becum negative...and we'll see as the epi goes by...Tongue...i think Gauri is enuf for a vilaain...well she's a vamp gone wrong...LOLLOLLOL...and RPS, Mikheal, Jignesh....btw if u see it in one way...both families r villains...cuz they both will b against arjuhi...Ouch...even DJ doesn't want arohi to mention arjun...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@anjie
Anjie I agree with Shibz  like i wrote earlier, the party scene showed the funny guy had some 'mischevious' look!
He loves Arohi because she is sweet! Yet like a fiance, he will be demanding in the sense even if he does not impose but then like a fiance, he will like to have 'enjoyable' time with her 'girl'
He is sort of 'open minded' guy! He knows he is perfect in the sense that he knows exactly how to please a girl! He believes to marry with Arohi but will like to have like he said 'romance.' Chikoo is the open minded man who thinks wedding as a social commitment but if he is getting married with the girl then why delay in getting known the girl in all way! Yet he is more interested in the 'looks' 'physical proximity' 'how he can show her girl to his mates  - his reputation' he is sweet yes but not really for the type of girl like Arohi. Arohi is different!
That's my brief on CHikooSmile

kavyasamshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@Eshu.. i agree

guyz...i m sad...last week the openin tune of KMH2's title track(duet version) was played in TL.. :( i thot the channel buyz the rights to the title track atleast...how can BT use it in another show wen KMH2 is currently running? that show already has like soo many amazin BG scores from the old BT shows..they hav been playing KMH1's tunes n now KMH2' as well yet they are not satisfied dat they used a part of the title track as wellDisapprove my heart skipped a beat wen i heard dat...Cry only if the channel had given heed to our requests n got a video album for the same then BT couldnt do dis..but wonder if the channel is aware..Ermm dont they own the copyrights?
wateva...!! i m very disappointed..n u know guyz...Arohi's photoshoot dress also was worn by 'Mauli' in TL last week...i mean how can dey? wen its the same dress Arohi is wearing in the current title montage...dun dey reserve certain things solely for a show atleas as long as it is on air? den recycly..do wateva we dun care but theys hould respect the viewers' sentiments...!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish-sanju-kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index