Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

13/12 - 17/12, Epi 32 - 36, Analysis & Discussion (Page 2)

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
gud luck den.....happy sleeping..........LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Hello 3 ROFLERS who r already in d discussion thread....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw loved dis week's episodes....but very emotional ones...OuchLOL....but KK2' were at their best....fab acting....ClapClap...hate Gauri...Angry...Shibz whatever u wrote in last thread exactly d same thing happened in d episode...TongueBig smile....loved it...n monday's epi would be so gud.....Big smile

Btw Sanchit looks like Saif ali khan..LOL..no offence to his fans..Embarrassed...but he does..LOL..n he was wearing jacket of my patent color.ShockedLOLLOL...for d 1st time i din like my color...ROFL
ROFL

Hii n bye all...take care.Hug..gota leave now..........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPranii-sanju-kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up yest epi was perfect... N jealousy part was nyc wen arohi try to make arjun jealous.. N m yeah its gud dat arjun dun believe gauri n m happy dat he believ arohi dat ya arohi cnt say like dis coz she luvs him alot... N d best part was wen arohi talks herself dat ya if arjun wud hav been der toh he wudnt hav let me drink n mujhe sab ki nazron se chupa ke rakhega ...

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 18 December 2010 at 4:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiAnchi.-sanju-kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hello Mohabbatians
I have updated mine in page 1:) sorry for adopting grid style this week,lolz and i was briefROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL (for u only Anchi)
'let me know when your exams over for me to have longer posts' ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Hey btw Anchi you are right I saw that too Sanchit to nikla Saif Ali Khan Jnr ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Pooja,for the reason that your cousin wanted to use the laptope,thats because,she is wondering 'aisa kya hein ouski laptop mein jo jab wo dekhti ho,wo muskariye ya hasne lagi hein! Shayad ek jaadu ki laptop hein,hasnewali! Mein bhi hasna chahti hoon' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Have goodies dudes

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.-sanju-kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Sanju i can still see u here........Evil Smile..Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile.n u say u are offline.Angry...LOL

Eshu...Evil Smile..so sweet of u to post in d grid formROFLROFLjust for me..ROFLROFL...den wait for more than 1 month.LOL..keep posting ind grid style only..ROFLROFL.....no but we luv to read what u write...write like u always do..jus running short of time..so i cant visit d thread dese days..OuchLOL.....

Pooja im sure ur cousins would want to kno d secret of ur madness dese days....ROFLROFL..jaado wala laptop........ROFLROFLROFL

ok enough of ROFLing..me off now..bye...Hug

Anjali Shibz Olly Pranii wish u guyz wer here too....Tongue

Edited by Aanchi - 18 December 2010 at 5:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-sanju-kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

@anchi lol i am also taken for a month with dissertations!
Grid ke chakkar mein,just pray we are not grilled by Ekta DeviROFL

c u soon

PraniiAnchi.-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
since i dint comment on teh last epi.. i will do it here... i love i love i loved the last epi...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the jealousy track though cliched..i feel its evergreenWinkWinkTongue nice to make your partner jealousLOLLOLLOL n it was executed well here...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming first time with Arjuhi... neva did we see dis in KMH1..Arjun looked soo soo handsomeDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming in that suit n Arohi soo beautiful...Day Dreaming  their expressions Bang On!! n did u guyz notice though not much...karan's moves on the dance floor was cool..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming he dint seem uncomfortable dis time..he was lost in Arohi's  dreamlandDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreamingn was not concentrating on the other gal ho was moving around him like a reptileLOLLOLLOL

the bin tere sounds classic here...Thumbs Up good job creatives...!!
btw..the party was in the "royale club"LOL LOL LOL reference KMH2-2nd episode-1st partTongue
how many times will dey change the party venues?D'oh1st it was ghar ka party..den chiku's friend's engagement n where chiku actually took her did not seem like any party as such..ConfusedLOL

i need to catch the epis again to understand the Sanchit-Romit bitD'oh coz i was lost in Arjuhi land..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming wonder wats gona happen next..!! i cant predictWink desperately waitin for Monday...
will Arjun samhalofy Arohi or even he gets drunk?!! wateva it is hope nothin ulta pulta happens..TongueLOLLOL

loved the entire week...good execution..in terms of story..characters..dialogues...performances...ClapClapClap

Edited by shibz - 19 December 2010 at 5:16am

Du_NishPraniiAnchi.Anjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
i'll be shibzy's copycat :P
reserved
*hugs* to everyone.and yay Shivani di is here :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index