Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

epi...arjun gets drunk too....2 drunk ppl confessing....hayeeeeeee.....😍

❀️

no needπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ well actually i dun mind...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ hope to see some zabardast scenes..😍
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shibz

no needπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ well actually i dun mind...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ hope to see some zabardast scenes..😍

hehe...me2 dnt mind....Embarrassed...and yhh...im sure we will...get to see Zabardast scenes between arjuhi....that will blow us away..steal our hearts and send us to dreanland....😍❀️

abt Chiku...well i dunooe...he thinks he's perfect...πŸ˜†...bt i hope he dnt becum negative...and we'll see as the epi goes by...Tongue...i think Gauri is enuf for a vilaain...well she's a vamp gone wrong...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and RPS, Mikheal, Jignesh....btw if u see it in one way...both families r villains...cuz they both will b against arjuhi......even DJ doesn't want arohi to mention arjun...
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@anjie
Anjie I agree with Shibz  like i wrote earlier, the party scene showed the funny guy had some 'mischevious' look!
He loves Arohi because she is sweet! Yet like a fiance, he will be demanding in the sense even if he does not impose but then like a fiance, he will like to have 'enjoyable' time with her 'girl'
He is sort of 'open minded' guy! He knows he is perfect in the sense that he knows exactly how to please a girl! He believes to marry with Arohi but will like to have like he said 'romance.' Chikoo is the open minded man who thinks wedding as a social commitment but if he is getting married with the girl then why delay in getting known the girl in all way! Yet he is more interested in the 'looks' 'physical proximity' 'how he can show her girl to his mates  - his reputation' he is sweet yes but not really for the type of girl like Arohi. Arohi is different!
That's my brief on CHikoo😊
shibz thumbnail
@Eshu.. i agree

guyz...i m sad...last week the openin tune of KMH2's title track(duet version) was played in TL.. :( i thot the channel buyz the rights to the title track atleast...how can BT use it in another show wen KMH2 is currently running? that show already has like soo many amazin BG scores from the old BT shows..they hav been playing KMH1's tunes n now KMH2' as well yet they are not satisfied dat they used a part of the title track as wellπŸ˜’ my heart skipped a beat wen i heard dat...😭 only if the channel had given heed to our requests n got a video album for the same then BT couldnt do dis..but wonder if the channel is aware..πŸ€” dont they own the copyrights?
wateva...!! i m very disappointed..n u know guyz...Arohi's photoshoot dress also was worn by 'Mauli' in TL last week...i mean how can dey? wen its the same dress Arohi is wearing in the current title montage...dun dey reserve certain things solely for a show atleas as long as it is on air? den recycly..do wateva we dun care but theys hould respect the viewers' sentiments...!!
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi everyone=)
i had sum kind of questions while i was watching kmh 2
the questions were:

why is there a relationship between gauri n arjun? n i found out it now
why is there cheeko if arohi and arjun made 4 each other? n i found out now!!

well thats all the discussion i have right now will talk abt it on monday<3
@topic maker: thanks for this topic such a lovely topic<3
@anjali: thanks 4 telling me about this topic=) <3
--HiNa-- thumbnail
i dont knw why i dont feel like sleeping tho its 3:00am😳
am bored out of my mind πŸ˜³
weekends verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry borin widout KMH2 and KARANIKA so in love wid arjuhi U guys cant wait for monday miss you so much😍
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated mine...

ahahha well really wrote just 4 lines...sighhh u will know why if u read thereπŸ˜†
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Guys,ouf yeh typicalmasala  ingredient for Arjun to be jealous as an engagement to Chikoo just like the hard knock of Arohi Sharma b Arjun Punj,I mean there the engagement did not take place but here if it takes place,the twist will not welcome nicely by the audience!

Moreover Arjun being bashed by Ahluwalias thinking that he has come to stop the engagement when he was invited for another engagememt!

Yaar all this in 25 days, i mean the show has shown how 25 days of Arohi has been,I do believe it is high time for her to return to normal life and that too means delhi nah?

We know she will take time to understand and she is as impulsive and more in anger like Arjun Punj and is crushing Arjun Singhania like Punj did for Arohi Sharma,so I do hope the engagement fully is not in;-)
shibz thumbnail
guyz..the other day chiku was talkin bout re-engagement right? but wen was the 1st engagement?πŸ˜•
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eshu11

Guys,ouf yeh typicalmasala  ingredient for Arjun to be jealous as an engagement to Chikoo just like the hard knock of Arohi Sharma b Arjun Punj,I mean there the engagement did not take place but here if it takes place,the twist will not welcome nicely by the audience!

Moreover Arjun being bashed by Ahluwalias thinking that he has come to stop the engagement when he was invited for another engagememt!

Yaar all this in 25 days, i mean the show has shown how 25 days of Arohi has been,I do believe it is high time for her to return to normal life and that too means delhi nah?

We know she will take time to understand and she is as impulsive and more in anger like Arjun Punj and is crushing Arjun Singhania like Punj did for Arohi Sharma,so I do hope the engagement fully is not in;-)

@red -  Alhluwalia's  are burning with rage,  their daughter was kidnapped by him,  chance milte hi dhulai na karenge?    More fuel to fued.

@ blue -  I gave up that hope now.   looks like she quit college?  Or is it the twist waiting to happen after the engagement breaks.

Engagement might happen but only to break and that too it should be from Arohi's side.   You think today chiku might try again to propose her,   last time   she had swallowed the ring.   It means  tu tu mai mai will continue today.