13/12 - 17/12, Epi 32 - 36, Analysis & Discussion

Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Note:
We have decided to name our thread "Mohabbat Lounge" from Monday onwards πŸ˜ƒ
so please do not get confused when you see Mohabbat Lounge on the forum instead of Analysis & Discussion as it will be the same thing except now we have a name for it 😳

yay our thread has a name finally, i hope you all like it :)
will edit mine later, enjoy talking about the weeks episodes in this weekend thread till we wait for Monday 😳

byeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ

Edited:
ahh finally got some time...wasn't able to get on the laptop since two days

this week has been really sad, but i have enjoyed it as well because of the way they have executed the scenes, awesome bg scores. the way they showed the flashbacks today, my favorite part of the week. also, the confrontations between Arjun-sister and Arohi-DJ was really nice, both have realized their feeling is much stronger than any other feeling.

argh i wanna put more, but guess wat??? gotta turn off the laptop again...πŸ˜† time to play Uno with cousins and bro bhabhz πŸ˜† I will let u know on Mondays thread if i won or lost, and i think we are betting? not sure πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Heyy pooja....πŸ€—
i think we'll let d weekend thread's name b "Analysis and Discussion" n we can put up a note 2day dat 4m monday we'll call our thread "Mohabbat Lounge".....so dat its easy 4 ppl 2 identify....πŸ˜›
me here after soo long......missd u ppl....hav been reading everybody's takes.....u guyyys write really well......pooja n aanchal.....u make me ROFL lyk anything....shibzyπŸ˜›, kavya, n eshu...fantastic n totally sensible takes......anjali baccha...huggsπŸ€—...u write really well 2....olly..gud 2 kno ur active despite of ur exams(which lyk always still go well...πŸ˜†..wish i cud manage stuff dat well 2..).luvd reading ur takes 2...esp d post wer u pointd out arjun arohi had jus seen one-side of lyf b4 dey met each other was very thoughtfulπŸ˜›......everyone else.......awesome takes....luvd reading dem...πŸ˜›
wat do i say about d week....though i luvd d episodes....i feel really bad 4 arjun n arohi..πŸ˜’..n dis gauri😑...h8 her 2 d core.....
m yet 2 watch d complete episodes...had missd bits....will write more l8tr....

Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
good morning guys jut open ma eyes.lol

coming back during the day!

Edited:

Ciao Amicas

As yesterday I had my 'lullaby' as some indian soap operas songs, I must say,I really love the title song of old serial KAYAMATH, I did not watch but yeah read in web,nice story! Prachi's initial character match to our Arohi Ahluwalia but then I really hope the story does not turn like in Kayamath,for simpl reason,because that was Kayamath and this one is Kitani Mohabbat HaiπŸ˜ƒ Yet the theme can be kept as it is a little with track with KMH: ''Kayamath is a story about changing relationships and of everlasting Love. ''
I believe it sums for the moment how KMH2 is leading nah,in a way❓
Kya khayaal hein yaaron?
Hmm again the lyrics and the music of the song is once more for the most rocking couple of today - Arjuhi!
So in view to that I will copy paste the lyrics here and gonna analyse the extract that perfectly suit this week theme!

(Male)

ohh.. rishte aasman ki tarah jhuk jaate hain

kadam do kadam chalke hi ruk jaate hain

rishte aasman ki tarah jhuk jaate hain

kadam do kadam chalke hi ruk jaate hain

(Female)

badappani to sadiyon ki chahat hui

kayamath se pehle kayamath hui..

hey hey hey hmmm aaaa aaahh

I think the lyrics said allπŸ˜ƒ I was looking at the bg score and was good too,later will post it or it will go long!

Week: 13/12/10-17/12/10
Overall rating: 6.5/10
Below is a grid(click to enlarge,please) to justify the rating of this week:

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
quick changes haan pooja.....πŸ˜†
hahhaha Sanju i was just browsing around here so.....πŸ˜†

i am tired but i dont knw why i dont feel like sleeping tho its 2:30am😳
am bored out of my mind...but my brain will not function enough to edit my post πŸ˜†
so ur half awake n half asleep....so u can neither do things u do wen awake nor go 2 sleep.....wat a dilemma.....πŸ˜†
Sanju i think i will do at least one thing, try and sleep πŸ˜†
my cousin and i are so tired we don't want to sleep but our parents have told us to wake up early 🀒
soooooooooo we have no choice but to try to sleep πŸ˜† most likely we'll be annoying each other till one of us passes out πŸ˜†
πŸ₯³
We finally named our KMH homeπŸ˜ƒ
gud luck den.....happy sleeping..........πŸ˜†
Hello 3 ROFLERS who r already in d discussion thread....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Btw loved dis week's episodes....but very emotional ones...πŸ˜†....but KK2' were at their best....fab acting....πŸ‘πŸ‘...hate Gauri...😑...Shibz whatever u wrote in last thread exactly d same thing happened in d episode...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ....loved it...n monday's epi would be so gud.....πŸ˜ƒ

Btw Sanchit looks like Saif ali khan..πŸ˜†..no offence to his fans..😳...but he does..πŸ˜†..n he was wearing jacket of my patent color.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...for d 1st time i din like my color...🀣
🀣

Hii n bye all...take care.πŸ€—..gota leave now..........