Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay sure. I think there's something wrong with iF. I tried adding a video avi of the sbs we're talking about, it won't let me. Don't even know where to complain
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Okay sure. I think there's something wrong with iF. I tried adding a video avi of the sbs we're talking about, it won't let me. Don't even know where to complain

🀒Ouch

anyways i want arti bck asap.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
missin them ya......
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
I miss them too 😭
But my gut feeling is telling me we'll succeed. Plus the TOI article has made really happy. It was so nice to are ArTi mentioned amongst the top couples on Indian television. πŸ‘

I miss them too 😭
But my gut feeling is telling me we'll succeed. Plus the TOI article has made really happy. It was so nice to are ArTi mentioned amongst the top couples on Indian television. πŸ‘

but m really worried re.......i mean his latest blog update..he says he is in final stage of talks......n rati has returned yday only i guess.........i hope ur gut feelin comes true.....😳me too hopin the same.......then i will b able to watch tv once again.....lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yea TOI thing made me positive too.......i just hope evrthin turns out to b positive......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Edited by nikitasharma. - 13 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
She looks so beautiful with her hair down. I never for that. San had a wig on yet her hair was always down and rati who's hair was so long and pretty naturally always had it tied up
But on the plus side she looks really pretty even with her hair tied up so I guess it makes no difference 😳 did you read jun's article about liking girls with long hair? πŸ˜‰
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Don't worry artians won't give up so easily. Theres still a chance he won't sign it and if he does we can try our level best to get ratz opposite him😳
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
I also wanted sbs for Sajda 😭 plus they showed a bit in sbb which was edited in the episode 🀒

She looks so beautiful with her hair down. I never for that. San had a wig on yet her hair was always down and rati who's hair was so long and pretty naturally always had it tied up
But on the plus side she looks really pretty even with her hair tied up so I guess it makes no difference 😳 did you read jun's article about liking girls with long hair? πŸ˜‰

i know......very few actresses look beautiful even wen their hair r tied out.....n san ki baat mat kar....πŸ˜†.....ratiz hair are awesome.......
n yea jun luvz galz wid long hair......
n u hav read na arjun mentioned in some compatibility test article ki rati likes muscular menπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒEmbarrassedπŸ˜†

Don't worry artians won't give up so easily. Theres still a chance he won't sign it and if he does we can try our level best to get ratz opposite him😳

yea thats d spiritπŸ˜ƒ..we hav to........n we will!πŸ‘πŸΌ

n yea sbb walla........but int kahaan tha....n watevr they showed that to was edited........😑🀒
our lovely cvz..............
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Don't worry yaar, I have no interest in talking about San either..πŸ˜† Couldn't think of any other example. πŸ˜›