Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I love talli mayank he's so cute. In salaam e ishq and holi episode he stole the show😳 too adorable. Waisi someone pointed out on YouTube as well. MayUr were the only ones, from whom the boy got drunk. MayUr are always special and uniqueπŸ˜ƒ and talli nupz was adorable as well. Especially her mayank tumhaare body bilkul aamir khan ki tarha lag rahi hai, qsqt wala nahin ghajini wala πŸ˜†
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

I love talli mayank he's so cute. In salaam e ishq and holi episode he stole the show😳 too adorable. Waisi someone pointed out on YouTube as well. MayUr were the only ones, from whom the boy got drunk. MayUr are always special and uniqueπŸ˜ƒ and talli nupz was adorable as well. Especially her mayank tumhaare body bilkul aamir khan ki tarha lag rahi hai, qsqt wala nahin ghajini wala πŸ˜†

i know among all d 5 couples only mayur were d one in which the boy was talli........n this talli mayu was so cute.......
n in holi...awwwwwwww EmbarrassedEmbarrassedthe way he said sorry to her........n he was so cute.......nbut that talli mayank was an angry one........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†gussa gussa so much cute gussaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n talli nupur was also very cute n adorable......the way she says'cute boy'.....junz smile at that tymEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n yea her remark abt his body.was cute too....gosh how many tymz will i write cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!

n lastly d way she holds his hand n sleep was totally awwwwwwwwww CUTE!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedπŸ˜†
arti as usual were brilliant!!πŸ‘Embarrassed😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
I know it's very late. That's why I hated it, and I always wondered why people are so crazy about mjht. but I found Arjun cute from the first time I saw him 😳 Didnt like any of the SaJan scenes so I watched ArTi's interview on YouTube(the Radha-kishen one) to have a look at their chemistry. And I loved them straight away. So I started watching if from the beginning on YouTube, but again nothing besides MayUr appealed to me so I stopped watching full episodes and stuck to edited MayUr parts.
Since them I am a big big mayurian

I know it's very late. That's why I hated it, and I always wondered why people are so crazy about mjht. but I found Arjun cute from the first time I saw him 😳 Didnt like any of the SaJan scenes so I watched ArTi's interview on YouTube(the Radha-kishen one) to have a look at their chemistry. And I loved them straight away. So I started watching if from the beginning on YouTube, but again nothing besides MayUr appealed to me so I stopped watching full episodes and stuck to edited MayUr parts.
Since them I am a big big mayurian

that int was a treat to us.....after so long we got thr int......i remembr i was jumpin in my houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wen i read the int headlines on sbs......
well i bcame a complete mayurian during their ahmedabad trip.........though i had more likin towards them since d talent parade dance.........but d ahmedabad trip made me go crazy over them!EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Mayank was the cutest talli amongst all the girls 😍 and when he gets drunk on holi maa kya main andar aa sakta hoon πŸ˜†. How cute was that? His apology was adorable. Every mayurian goes around saying it to one another. No one can even come up with their own sorries 🀣
Loved talli nupz, plus rati looked incredibly beautiful in that scene. And the part when she held his hand and slept was cho chweet 😍
You remember at the end of kajra re, the way he lifts her up with one hand and puts her on his shoulder πŸ˜ƒ
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!1
jenny this is so beautiful ............
it's heart touching .........😭 πŸ˜Š
mayur is all which is closest to my heart n u made them more adorable for me !!!!!!!!!!
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
This interview made me like them. Don't even know when I started loving them and becoming crazy about them. I rant on and on about ArTi everyday. They're even my computer wallpaper. You know the basketball scene. It's a siggy of thatπŸ˜ƒ

Mayank was the cutest talli amongst all the girls 😍 and when he gets drunk on holi maa kya main andar aa sakta hoon πŸ˜†. How cute was that? His apology was adorable. Every mayurian goes around saying it to one another. No one can even come up with their own sorries 🀣
Loved talli nupz, plus rati looked incredibly beautiful in that scene. And the part when she held his hand and slept was cho chweet 😍
You remember at the end of kajra re, the way he lifts her up with one hand and puts her on his shoulder πŸ˜ƒ

yea i remembr that liftDay DreamingπŸ˜ƒ n shez all talli........bechara strtd gettin insecure n protective abt her since then only.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
n yep his sorry was d best ever......!!

This interview made me like them. Don't even know when I started loving them and becoming crazy about them. I rant on and on about ArTi everyday. They're even my computer wallpaper. You know the basketball scene. It's a siggy of thatπŸ˜ƒ

mine is their date anniversary walla pic!😳😳
n yep i loved their bb seq too......specially the eyelock!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ(talkin abt mayur hereπŸ˜†)
Edited by nikitasharma. - 13 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Eyelocks usually bore me because of how common they are yet I love MayUr Eyelocks. Plus ArTi have really nice eyes so I don't mind looking at them 😍
My favourite part is when be puts the dupatta back on her and the sirf tumhaare liye 😍